Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
OK, Folks. Our photo thread is back!

The time has again arrived to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas Blossoms thread for the 9th consecutive year here at MMC!
It is time once again to search for "Christmas Blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2015!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.
(Please, no internet image copy/paste!)

In years past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", but for the 3rd year in a row, they have not appeared at Crabtree Valley Mall! That's the bad news.
The good news is that they ARE planning to come this year, just not until November.

But to the rescue this year, I present three photos of my favorite little Christmas shop between Raleigh and the coast, "The Neuse Sport Shop"! I snapped these on my recent trip over there.

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2015!

1) and 2)
A pair of decorated trees greet customers.
]

3) A shelf full of fun, festive fellows!

Last edited:

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
OK, Folks. Our photo thread is back!

The time has again arrived to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas photo thread for the 9th consecutive year here at MMC!
It is time once again to search for "Christmas Blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2015!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.
(Please, no internet image copy/paste!)

In years past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", but for the 3rd year in a row, they have not appeared at Crabtree Valley Mall! That's the bad news.
The good news is that they ARE planning to come this year, just not until November.

But to the rescue this year, I present three photos of my favorite little Christmas shop between Raleigh and the coast, "The Neuse Sport Shop"! I snapped these on my recent trip over there.

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2015!

1) and 2)
A pair of decorated trees greet customers.
]

3) A shelf full of fun, festive fellows!

So exciting, Crown!!!!
Beautiful photos, what a lovely shop!
The gingerbread houses and carolers are my favorite!!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Oh my goodness. It's The Most Wonderful Thread of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Crown. I am currently teaching my final class of the day and I can nearly contain my excitement! I look forward to helping make this the most successful Blossoms Thread of all-time!

Let's all do our best to make the 2015 Christmas Blossoms thread special. Looking forward to seeing everyones contributions!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Fantastic photos, Crown. It all looks absolutely magical. The Candy Tree looks delicious, even. Those festive fellows make me wish I were outdoors enjoying a cold winter evening, viewing Christmas lights and other festive activities.

I have a busy night ahead of me, but I will do my best to post a few sights from around Canada's Capital over the past month or so. Christmas is indeed blossoming!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I knew Hallmark would not fail me!
Nothing of a major nature, but they do have Christmas items out for sale!

1)

2)
Love the Keepsake's! Santa's Magic Cuckoo Clock is a favorite of mine this year.
Awesome, Crown.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks, Snowflake.
Looks like you were waiting in the wings!
I was, Crown- I've been filled with anticipation for this day, so THANK YOU!
Christmas magic! :snowball

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
Forgot my camera today but Kmart and Big lots had couple rows of CHristmas out and lots and lots of trees.

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
First signs of Christmas spotted at Wal-Mart on Saturday, September 12th. Look up. Yep. Right on that special shelf.

A close-up of the reindeer decorations that I am sure everyone on here can buy!:

You can try to make Halloween the focal point, but we know that Christmas will always take over:

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Michael's is brightening spirits with their Christmas Village display:

Let's go for a skate:

Festive favourites:

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
More village items:

Hamlet's Holiday Christmas Shop is a favourite of mine. Santa can tell me "Merry Christmas" every 10 seconds and I will always have a smile on my face.

Stickers are ready:

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
My favourite bow:

More bows:

I was immediately drawn to these upon entry:

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor