Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
OK, Folks. Our photo thread is back once again!

The time has arrived to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas Blossoms thread for the 10th consecutive year here at MMC! (Can you believe it's been that long?)
Time once again to search for "Christmas blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2016!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.

(In years past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", but recently, they have either not appeared or showed up after Halloween. I will be watching for them again this year and, if they come to the mall, will post photos just as soon as possible!)

For this year, I will start with the always dependable Hallmark, and also with Belks, who has already begun creating their Christmas section!

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2016!

1) Hallmark ornament rack, already well-stocked!

2) Attractive little house, dated with the year, awaits a purchaser.

3) Things well under way at Belks!

Last edited:

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
4) This rack of Festive Fellows awaits Christmas-hungry browsers.

5) and 6)
Two more views of Belk's Christmas Section.

(BTW, activity has also begun at Sears and Macy's! Photos to come soon.)

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
4) This rack of Festive Fellows awaits Christmas-hungry browsers.

5) and 6)
Two more views of Belk's Christmas Section.

(BTW, activity has also begun at Sears and Macy's! Photos to come soon.)

Love the Santa's!!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

The time has arrived to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas Blossoms thread for the 10th consecutive year here at MMC! (Can you believe it's been that long?)
Time once again to search for "Christmas blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2016!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.

(In years past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", but recently, they have either not appeared or showed up after Halloween. I will be watching for them again this year and, if they come to the mall, will post photos just as soon as possible!)

For this year, I will start with the always dependable Hallmark, and also with Belks, who has already begun creating their Christmas section!

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2016!

I need to lock up my credit and debit cards and head to my hallmark. They are sure to have a huge Jim shore Christmas display that'll be photo worthy.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Awesome!!!! Love this tradition.
Hallmark is the best!
:jump:tree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio