Not open for further replies.

Seawaters

MMC Christmas Angel 1954-2020
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
www.southernchristmasnights.com
Congrulations everyone on getting over the 8000 post mark last night. I wish I could have been here to see it happen. I have alot of catching up to do.

So do I! I am still reading today!!!

Seawaters

MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
good evening friends! I, too, have started getting ready for next year by buying materials such as wrapping paper and cards for next year. Really going to be evaluating how to prepare for Christmas with this new job over the next week or two. I might have to adopt doing 5 things a month or something like that until we get to summer...and then increase the number. Made, I am days away from starting a notebook for next year. If you get a chance, shoot me your list of catorgories to my inbox and I can do the same!

quote]

I, too, keep a Christmas notebook. Also, I am working on a Christmas scrapbook for the days of Christmas. It is all going to be so beautiful because of the paper and the embellishments I am using!!!

Seawaters

MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
Well I got to my first account this morning and my handheld computer crashed. I can't get it to work now and no one is answering the phone at the main office so I am going to call it a day as far as working goes. Now I am going to go sit by the tree with some hot chocolate and a book and turn the christmas music on. Sounds like a good way to spend the rest of the morning to me.

This sounds marvelous!

Seawaters

MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
I forgot to add that we experienced a sewer back-up two days before Christmas and had a tremendous clean-up job!! This is my first experience with that, and I hope there will NEVER be another!!!

Last edited:

Seawaters

MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Jun 8, 2008
California
Tonight I am cooking paella. My husband just got home from work and is building a fire. I have prepared the onions, etc. in advance and will soon start on the rice, shrimp, crab, etc. We will have leftovers tomorrow, and then we have plans to do quite a few snacks for New Year's Eve.

Last edited:
B

ballcoach

Hey yall! Hope this finds all doing well...and warm! It's really cold here witha small chance of snow coming in tonight. Won't stick....but I may get to see it! Hpefully will warm up before this weekend.

Gotta work 1/2 day tomorrow and then no work until Monday! Gonna get some good rest on Thursday and Friday...no big plans New Years Eve....heading to a friends house to watch a movie and visit!

See you in the morning!

B

ballcoach

I have another question. What is the latest that you have kept up ANY Christmas decoration or Christmas "thing"?

My first year of being out on my own...I left my Christmas tree up until first week of April! No lie, I swear! Just didn't have the heart to take it down and no one could make me....that was when I knew I had "issues" with Christmas!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
This year, I managed to keep my Christmas hand towels up for ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!!!

Now that's a milestone!!
that is practically Jayish...
YABBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player