Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Claus

Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Nov 25, 2015
Canada
I think pumpkin spiced latte's are a bell-weather for Christmas. Do they make gingerbread spiced latte's?

XmasDreams

North Pole Network Help
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
ATC Alum
Sep 13, 2010
Huntland, Tn
I think pumpkin spiced latte's are a bell-weather for Christmas. Do they make gingerbread spiced latte's?

Yes they do and Chai latte's as well

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good last day of summer MMC! Even though it's the last day of summer we expect a high of 81 today with a mixture of clouds and sun. The weather looks warm right into the middle of next week before we are expecting a major cooler change after that point. We're having a little end of the summer bbq at work today so that should be something different. Other than that, Rollins had his own personal mixed nuts party as he got into the jar. As soon as I got home he ran under the table as there were nuts all over it. Have a great last day of summer!

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Good morning MMC !

Yes , signs of Christmas are poping up here too !!

found this at Cozyn's (a local green house/gift store) and the last was at the $$ store.
It is all looking great !
I took these pictures yesterday morning. They were just setting up at Cozyns so got to talk to the ladies who were hard at work.
They thought it was funny when I said I so wanted to stay and help !!

I have some errands to run this morning and then home for lunch. When LittleCS gets off work we will head over the fair to see if we won anything.

Hope you all have a fantastically magical day !!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good last day of summer MMC! Even though it's the last day of summer we expect a high of 81 today with a mixture of clouds and sun. The weather looks warm right into the middle of next week before we are expecting a major cooler change after that point. We're having a little end of the summer bbq at work today so that should be something different. Other than that, Rollins had his own personal mixed nuts party as he got into the jar. As soon as I got home he ran under the table as there were nuts all over it. Have a great last day of summer!
Rollins went nuts! (bad pun) I keep imagining what goes through Loki's head when he gets his paws on something to eat when we're not there. He too will drag the food all over and he knows it's a bad thing to do, just by looking at his reaction when we get home. Have a nice last day of Summer Edge.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good morning MMC !

found this at Cozyn's (a local green house/gift store) and the last was at the $$ store.
I took these pictures yesterday morning. They were just setting up at Cozyns so got to talk to the ladies who were hard at work.

I have some errands to run this morning and then home for lunch. When LittleCS gets off work we will head over the fair to see if we won anything.

Hope you get a prize or two Christmasstar.

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Everyone!

We are closing in on not only the weekend, but another Milestone marker as well.
Detail are pending.

Let's check today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 53
Days to Christmas Day: 95

Barely over HALF of one, lone, solitary week separates us now from being THREE QUARTERS of the way to Christmas Day 2017!
(Yes, my Friends. It really is that close. Just check out the chart.)

The weather continues rather warm for September but it does not feel uncomfortable thanks to tolerable humidity levels.
Today should be more of the same, and it has commenced here in central North Carolina at 70 degrees.

You have a Thrilling Thursday Folks, all the while being cognizant of the fact that tomorrow is Weekend Eve once again!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Thursday morning! Seems this year Summer started in August and is continuing through September. I'm enjoying all the sunshine, it's good for the soul. I have the day off and tons of chores to do, as usual. Hope everyone will have a great day.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Everyone!

We are closing in on not only the weekend, but another Milestone marker as well.
Detail are pending.

Let's check today's numbers:
Days to the Season: 53
Days to Christmas Day: 95

Barely over HALF of one, lone, solitary week separates us now from being THREE QUARTERS of the way to Christmas Day 2017!
(Yes, my Friends. It really is that close. Just check out the chart.)

The weather continues rather warm for September but it does not feel uncomfortable thanks to tolerable humidity levels.
Today should be more of the same, and it has commenced here in central North Carolina at 70 degrees.

You have a Thrilling Thursday Folks, all the while being cognizant of the fact that tomorrow is Weekend Eve once again!
Thanks Crown! Enjoy your last day of summer!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! Happy Friday Eve!! Today starts our 6 day run of nearly 90º weather. Whew!! It's just work for me today, laundry & groceries. Nothing major!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
it was fun, all is at the fair now, will know how it did tomorrow afternoon. Will get pictures at that time.

i entered only 7 items this year. that was because I got the entry day muddled. I thought it di not have to be there till tomorrow, but alas it was today so i lacked time to prepare all I wanted to.

Love this one ! The theme for this years gingerbread house competition is Canada's 15o th birthday.
Good luck! Looking forward to seeing them! :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Morning all and a happy Friday Eve. Off work today as it's my wife's birthday so we're heading away for some lunch. Signs of Christmas are breaking out all over the place I'm pleased to report. Have a great day folks.
Happy Birthday to your wife!! Hope she has a great day & you enjoy your day off!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
HA! Oh rollins!! :D :p
Can't believe it's the last day of summer!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC !

That looks like a fun place to shop!! I would have wanted to stay & help too! :D
Have a great day CS!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
HAHA...Rollins! It is amazing what they can get into! Have a good day, Edge and enjoy your BBQ!

Good Thursday morning! Seems this year Summer started in August and is continuing through September. I'm enjoying all the sunshine, it's good for the soul. I have the day off and tons of chores to do, as usual. Hope everyone will have a great day.
Have a great day, Martine! I know this weather is crazy!

Good morning MMC! Happy Friday Eve!! Today starts our 6 day run of nearly 90º weather. Whew!! It's just work for me today, laundry & groceries. Nothing major!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Have a great day, Holiday! At least you will have warm weather for the lake! I think we may head to the beach on Sunday.

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Friday Eve!! I am just having a cup of coffee and going through work emails. I can't believe this weather, I am looking forward to some cooler temps and ready to start fall. I am off on Monday, it is my anniversary...18 years! My husband and I are going to go to this outdoor seafood place on the water for lunch. They have something called the "Lobster Bomb" that I want to try! Hope you all have a good day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Enjoy your day off & the sunshine!!! Hope you get all your chores done!! Have a great day!! Give Loki a hug from me! :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I just stumbled across this pic - thought it was cute! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image