MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Happy Saturday!

Gosh, it feels good to be in a weekend again. The past several weeks at work have been hard; I think only one day was less than 9 hours, and many/most were 9.5 to 10. We're in the midst of a major launch campaign for an important new client, and that's been leading to a lot of rush jobs and late-day revisions. I had to go home sick yesterday morning---bad headache and fatigue, so it's all catching up with me. But none of that to deal with today and tomorrow!

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
I’m a Penguins fan! They’re seated third right now and actually I think two points out of second (right behind the Islanders), so I think they’ll be okay, as long as they continue to play ok.
Oops! I misunderstood your wordage...This is what happens when you spend ten minutes of your half hour lunch catching up at The Christmas Countdown.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy Saturday!

Gosh, it feels good to be in a weekend again. The past several weeks at work have been hard; I think only one day was less than 9 hours, and many/most were 9.5 to 10. We're in the midst of a major launch campaign for an important new client, and that's been leading to a lot of rush jobs and late-day revisions. I had to go home sick yesterday morning---bad headache and fatigue, so it's all catching up with me. But none of that to deal with today and tomorrow!

So, it's a weekend of WHATEVER to recharge your batteries.

I was so looking forward to sleeping in the last two days and maybe tomorrow, but O'Malley thinks I have to be awake at the same time every day regardless of whether or not I have to leave. He wants his water changed and fresh food and soon after will take over my current nesting spot.

Enjoy your weekend!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Today, O'Malley caved when the old fridge was leaving and the new one came in and never made it out to visit with #2 son.

He just came out to join us for an hour before I tucked my husband into bed. It's been a busy few days for him too.

He's not napping or resting in bed during the day so I don't mind him going to bed early. He will likely sleep until 5:00-ish, although he'll get up a few times.

I'm so excited to stock the new fridge. So, far it only has some salad dressings, ketchup, vinegar, cream for coffee and a few Boosts and two apples.

I don't know if I'll get a chance to cook much in advance for my husband this week, but I'll throw something together that he'll eat for lunch.

Got the new phones set up and within a few minutes, he looked at them and said, "I want the old phone". Creature of habit.

He'll get used to it and I'll feel better knowing he has access in three places, plus he can just carry one around and I can charge it when I get home.

Bought my grandson and his soon to be wife a wonderful gift for their wedding.

It's a Wedding Urn used by the guests to toss in happy thoughts or words of wisdom for the lovely couple and I have wax to seal it at the end of the night and then they open it on their first anniversary. It is dark red-ish brown in colour and the paper notes from the guests are in an antique yellow (but I bought a few extra and they were only in white).

Previously I bought the a canvas print of a tropical beach scene that has a light switch on the back to light up the tiny candles along the beach. They have been on a few cruises and beach getaways over the years so I think they'll love it.

I was supposed to go out with a friend for Brunch, but we moved it to a late lunch because the PSW is coming to meet with us; maybe I can still get breakfast at Sil's.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Friday evening! I was at work for 13 hours today, I am really tired. It started out like a normal day but following a meeting in the afternoon, I had a lot of items added to my to-do list before I go on vacation on Monday, so it ended up being a painfully long day. On the upside, temperatures were really mild and ice has started to melt everywhere, a true sign of Spring to come. Hope everyone has had a great day and wish all of you a great weekend ahead.

Merry Saturday, Martine!

Hope this finds David doing better!

That was a long shift you worked yesterday ~ hope the rest of the work weekend goes smoother and involves fewer hours on your part!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Happy Saturday! I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache and fell back asleep but still have one this morning. Feels like it could be a sinus headache. Not too much planned today...just some cleaning around the house and I would maybe like to go to Homegoods..we’ll see. Have a great day!

Merry Saturday, SnowflakeMom!

Praying your headache is gone and that you were able to go to Homegoods.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Wow....already done with the first 1/3 heading back to the season. 2/3 of the way is just after the 4th of July...which seems like it isn't that long. Amazing. The good news is that I think we are finally coming out of winter. We have 50's and 60's this week with no rain in the 10 day forecast. When we get through with winter, I feel like all is right with the world.

Lindley has the flu....and I don't feel well. I'm going to fight it. I'm heading outside to try and do something. I need sunshine in my life.

Yall have a great day!

Merry Saturday, Coach!

Praying that Lindley and you are better soon! Hope your trip outside was restorative! xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Happy Saturday!

Merry Saturday, MC!

Hope your headache and fatigue are gone and that your weekend off refreshes and brings joy!

xx

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Today, O'Malley caved when the old fridge was leaving and the new one came in and never made it out to visit with #2 son.

He just came out to join us for an hour before I tucked my husband into bed. It's been a busy few days for him too.

He's not napping or resting in bed during the day so I don't mind him going to bed early. He will likely sleep until 5:00-ish, although he'll get up a few times.

I'm so excited to stock the new fridge. So, far it only has some salad dressings, ketchup, vinegar, cream for coffee and a few Boosts and two apples.

I don't know if I'll get a chance to cook much in advance for my husband this week, but I'll throw something together that he'll eat for lunch.

Got the new phones set up and within a few minutes, he looked at them and said, "I want the old phone". Creature of habit.

He'll get used to it and I'll feel better knowing he has access in three places, plus he can just carry one around and I can charge it when I get home.

Bought my grandson and his soon to be wife a wonderful gift for their wedding.

It's a Wedding Urn used by the guests to toss in happy thoughts or words of wisdom for the lovely couple and I have wax to seal it at the end of the night and then they open it on their first anniversary. It is dark red-ish brown in colour and the paper notes from the guests are in an antique yellow (but I bought a few extra and they were only in white).

Previously I bought the a canvas print of a tropical beach scene that has a light switch on the back to light up the tiny candles along the beach. They have been on a few cruises and beach getaways over the years so I think they'll love it.

I was supposed to go out with a friend for Brunch, but we moved it to a late lunch because the PSW is coming to meet with us; maybe I can still get breakfast at Sil's.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Merry Saturday, Auntie!

xx

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
So, it's a weekend of WHATEVER to recharge your batteries.

I was so looking forward to sleeping in the last two days and maybe tomorrow, but O'Malley thinks I have to be awake at the same time every day regardless of whether or not I have to leave. He wants his water changed and fresh food and soon after will take over my current nesting spot.

Enjoy your weekend!
Maybe one of these days O'Malley will sleep in and let you have a few more winks? I hope so! Thinking of you all and sending up a prayer.

We went out for lunch, and stopped at Christmas Tree Shop for some Easter/spring decor that I can use on my desk at work. One of my co-workers mentioned missing the seasonal/holiday decor. I never did much for Easter/spring, but I thought I should step up and add a little cheer to my desk. I got a small basket and some plastic colored eggs to fill it, a white rabbit figurine to put next to it, a string of LED-lighted eggs to put around the basket or on the windowsill, and a garland of forsythia to drape around the edges of my computer screen. Oh, and the plush Marshmallow Peep that I've had for several years can sit on top of the eggs in the basket! Should make a colorful, cheerful little display. Next I have to dream up something to use between Easter and the beginning of June, when I like to put up a few Hawaiian/tropical things.

Merry Saturday, MC!

Hope your headache and fatigue are gone and that your weekend off refreshes and brings joy!

xx
Thank you!
The headache is gone, but I still feel a little on the tired side. (Then again, we just got through roaming around Christmas Tree Shop for a while!) Looking forward to a relaxing evening---probably movies---and a slow and easy St. Patrick's Day.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Sunday morning! After a few mild days it has turned very cold this morning. At least a lot of the ice has melted and sidewalks are safer. One last work day and then I’m off for 8 days. Hope everyone has a great day!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
HAPPY SUNDAY - HAPPY ST. PARTRICK'S DAY!!!

Not an Irish song, but performed by an Irish group and quite Christmassy; you may recognize it from The Snowman soundtrack; it's a pretty song ...

I'm off to drop laundry off and pick up tons of groceries to stock the new fridge.

Husband asked for my homemade soup; he shall have it.

I'll also make a meatloaf so he can have sandwiches if her prefers a change.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy St. Patrick's Day MMC! And Happy 3rd birthday to Rollins. It's cold and sunny here. Just going to do some errands and give Rollins some new toys/treats for his bday and his little friend is coming over. She just turned 1 the other day so they will have a little party together. Have a great St. Patrick's Day!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Happy St. Patrick’s Day MMC!
It’s going to be sunny and chillier today with highs in the low 40s. We are having brunch later this morning with my in-laws. Not too much else planned, I’ll just be catching working on the laundry and there is a hockey game later tonight. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone has a nice day!!!
xx

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy St. Patrick's Day MMC! And Happy 3rd birthday to Rollins. It's cold and sunny here. Just going to do some errands and give Rollins some new toys/treats for his bday and his little friend is coming over. She just turned 1 the other day so they will have a little party together. Have a great St. Patrick's Day!
Happy Birthday Rollins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image