MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Happy New Year to all my MMC family! Sorry I haven’t been on here to post the last couple of days - I’ve been responding, but haven’t really posted much. I had a set back this weekend with my health, but am improving and was able to enjoy tonight with my family. Looking forward to a new countdown with you all. God Bless!
no fun being sick during the holidays, but glad to hear you are improving and could enjoy some of the fun. ((((HUGS)))) and prayers

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy New Year MMC! I actually stayed up till midnight. Sorry I didn't check in here. But here I am to start 2019. I finally had a little bit of PCB'S yesterday. It took 6 days this year which was the longest ever. I think because I see time go so fast now that it's hard for me to have the PCB'S as much because I feel like nothing is ever that far away anymore. But I felt a little sad when my brother left for San Diego. But here we are in January. Let's have a great 1st day of the year. Happy New Year to one and all!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Happy New Year everyone! Wishing everyone health most of all, and hapiness and peacefulness.

I dozed off around 9:45pm but David managed to stay up until midnight. Now I'm off to walk Loki in an icy mess left by all the rain we got overnight. Have a fantastic first day of 2019 everyone!

ballcoach

Christmasologist
MMC Lifer
Jan 1, 2017
Good morning and Happy New Year!

Great night last night. Doc and I watched a movie called Peppermint. It was action packed shoot 'em up. It was good, but I'm glad I didn't see it at the theater. I got here two minutes before the ball dropped, tried to enter a message, and was talking to Doc. Messed up and didn't hit send before it closed. Darn.

Up this morning to watch football, drink coffee, and prepare for the rest of the week. No teachers or kids tomorrow, but maintenance staff and admin are back to work to prepare for kids and teachers coming back. I'm ready.

The temp is goign to hover around 44 degrees today, but the sun is out. Three inches of rain over the past three days has it pretty damp. Not much to do outside today!

Yall have a good one! See ya later!

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
Today we will hang out at Mikes. Football will be on for his dad. Carolina will play with her Frozen Castle and dolls that his parents bought her. He and I will take turns playing Super Smash Bros on his Switch.
I forgot to tell everyone...Carolina lost her first tooth Sunday morning which was quite traumatic for her bit the tooth fairy came so she was happy

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Happy New Year. Spending the afternoon decorating gingerbread houses withthe family and some extended family. Today is the last day of my Christmas Vacation. I have been so busy over the Christmas Vacation that I feel like I need a vacation fro my vacation LOL. Hope everyone has a great New Years!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Today we will hang out at Mikes. Football will be on for his dad. Carolina will play with her Frozen Castle and dolls that his parents bought her. He and I will take turns playing Super Smash Bros on his Switch.
I forgot to tell everyone...Carolina lost her first tooth Sunday morning which was quite traumatic for her bit the tooth fairy came so she was happy
Sounds like a perfect day to start the new year with loved ones. I got David the Switch for Christmas and it turns out I’m enjoying it as much as he is, but my game of choice is Mario Kart. Have a great one nmc!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy New Year!
We went to a friend’s house and had dinner and played a few rounds of taboo with the kids. We got home around 12:30 or so..less than 10 mins away so not too bad. I am having some coffee now and relaxing. I need to catch up on laundry and make a quick trip to the grocery store.
Hope you all have a great day and looking forward to the 2019 countdown!

nmc42088

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Oct 4, 2010
Williamstown, New Jersey
Sounds like a perfect day to start the new year with loved ones. I got David the Switch for Christmas and it turns out I’m enjoying it as much as he is, but my game of choice is Mario Kart. Have a great one nmc!
Enjoy your day! Carolina is good at Mario Kart. She likes to play as Peach or Rosalina. I get to be Daisy since Mikes favorite character is Luigi

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy New Year to all my MMC family! Sorry I haven’t been on here to post the last couple of days - I’ve been responding, but haven’t really posted much. I had a set back this weekend with my health, but am improving and was able to enjoy tonight with my family. Looking forward to a new countdown with you all. God Bless!
Oh no...hope you feel better in 2019!

Aww...how exciting for Carolina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image