Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Happy Strolling Down September MMC! I decided that we should never leave this month. It's like the best month. I know that I'll change my tune when we go through the next 3 months but I just really feel content being in September more than any month this year. The first real chill out there this morning with temps in the 40s but should be in the low 80s and sunny by the weekend. Have a great Strolling Down September Friday Eve!
All good people were born in September!!! :p

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC ~
Ugh I had a rough night, one of the cats woke me up and I was unable to fall back to sleep. I don’t know what I’m going to do with her, I’m getting too old for that lol. I need my sleep. Maybe I could squeeze a nap in today. First I have to walk Rocky, straighten up the house, start laundry and make a Target run. I’m cooking spaghetti and chicken parmesan for dinner later tonight. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

Oh no! Crazy cat!! :) Hope you get a nap & get a good nights sleep tonight!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning everyone. :)
Today and tomorrow will be our first Fall like days this year.
but then it's back to the 90's. Oh well. I'll take what I can get.
Have a blessed day!
Enjoy the fall temps!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning...we have a chilly start but should warm up. Tonight I have open house at my youngest daughter's school. Otherwise a typical day....hope you all have a great Friday Eve!!
Have a great day SFM!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Morning, my Friends!

Under a week now until we pass the seventy-five percent mark to Christmas Day.
Times, they are a slippin' away!

Days to the Season: 55
Days to Christmas Day: 97

And as alluded to above, we are now only SIX days off from the 3/4 point to Christmas Day.
After that, all that's left are the Home Stretch Milestones!
(Wowzerinos!!)

Noticeably cooler yesterday with lower humidity. Really a nice day indeed for mid September. Almost felt fall-like.
Today and tomorrow should be near repeats before the heat begins to make a comeback for the weekend.
We begin this day-after-'Pines Day at a crisp 59 degrees here in the capital city.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Folks!
Merry Friday Eve!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good, COOL Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

As Rich said, it's a BEAUTIFUL morning in south Georgia today! It's going to warm back up next week, but that's to be expected.

We are planning to take Jacob out for his birthday tonight, but he said that he wasn't feeling good yesterday. I hope he's better this morning.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D
I hope Jacob feels better & he has a GREAT birthday!!!! Have fun!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good, COOL Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

As Rich said, it's a BEAUTIFUL morning in south Georgia today! It's going to warm back up next week, but that's to be expected.

We are planning to take Jacob out for his birthday tonight, but he said that he wasn't feeling good yesterday. I hope he's better this morning.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Happy Birthday to Jacob! I hope he’s feeling better!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Good morning MMC ~
Ugh I had a rough night, one of the cats woke me up and I was unable to fall back to sleep. I don’t know what I’m going to do with her, I’m getting too old for that lol. I need my sleep. Maybe I could squeeze a nap in today. First I have to walk Rocky, straighten up the house, start laundry and make a Target run. I’m cooking spaghetti and chicken parmesan for dinner later tonight. That’s about it for me. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!!!
xx

I know the feeling, O'Malley does that to me nearly every night, if I get up to go to the washroom, he thinks it's morning and head's down to greet me if he's not already sleeping in the hallway. I'm sure most of the night, he isn't actually sleeping, just resting his eyes waiting for something exciting to happen. He usually leaves me alone if it's between midnight and 3:00, but after that I'm lucky to get anymore sleep.

I don't remember my other cats being like that, but most of them were outdoor cats so they were only inside on cold winter nights.

Get your sleep when you can; I love naps.

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Happy almost Friday, everyone!

It was another busy day at school. Tomorrow, I only have to teach for the morning because I have a meeting in the afternoon. Normally, I don't like not being in my class(es). I think I'll enjoy an afternoon off tomorrow.

As of right now, I don't really have any weekend plans, with the exception of running a race on Sunday. It's my final tune-up run for a very big run on four weeks from Sunday. We'll see how they both go!

So many sights are budding in the area. I hope to head out and find some more this weekend.

Have a great Thursday and hopefully a quick Friday, everyone!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
It was my honor to transport all of you coffee-saturated revelers safely to your vehicles last night. It was difficult to abstain from imbibing myself, but someone had to remain (at least somewhat) caffeine-free while driving.
View attachment 63158

Yikes. I didn’t realize the front wheels were off the ground. I may need to cut back on the fired Twinkies.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
TGIF :snowhappy

I had a weird calendar day yesterday and kept mixing up what day it was. I found myself adjusting my schedule for work and wound up changing what already was done on Wednesday and agreeing to something yesterday afternoon thinking it was for the next day - it went on like that.

It's Friday - I'll try to remember that throughout the day.

Just heard a news report that they confirmed the cause of our hour-long power outage last weekend was caused by a fried fish on the wires. They gather that a seagull dropped his catch and just like that our merry corner of the world went dark a few places took longer to get their power back than I did.

Have a great day & you better stay jolly or I'll sick my feral cat on you!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy Halloween Season MMC! 6 weeks of Halloween stuff to enjoy. A lot of fun times ahead. We have another cool morning but warm afternoons promised into next week. I always say May through September are our 5 mostly warm months. The other 7 are more cool or cold. Have a great beginning to your Halloween Season!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Exemplary Eve Expecters!

And Weekend Eve is indeed a time of expectation. The expectation of a great weekend ahead!

But I know what you expect for this morning: the latest count numbers and an update on our Milestone situation.
Far be it from me to disappoint!

Days to the Season: 54
Days to Christmas Day: 96

And certain not to disappoint is the proximity of the THREE-QUARTERS point to Christmas Day, which marker is now a scant FIVE days away.
Another expectation: The Christmas Blossoms 2019 thread launch. Well that's coming soon. It's always in the latter part of September and there isn't much of September left as you know.
Still waiting for "A Christmas To Remember" to open at the mall. Perhaps they will this weekend!

Absolutely perfect weather here yesterday for this time of late summer. Lots of sun, temps in the low to mid 70's, low humidity, and no rain. Even the mosquito count was noticeably down.
Doesn't get much better than that!
Today will be similar, but tomorrow is supposed to show a return of the heat.
Our present temperature reading here is a rather chilly 55 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Exemplary Eve Expecters!

And Weekend Eve is indeed a time of expectation. The expectation of a great weekend ahead!

But I know what you expect for this morning: the latest count numbers and an update on our Milestone situation.
Far be it from me to disappoint!

Days to the Season: 54
Days to Christmas Day: 96

And certain not to disappoint is the proximity of the THREE-QUARTERS point to Christmas Day, which marker is now a scant FIVE days away.
Another expectation: The Christmas Blossoms 2019 thread launch. Well that's coming soon. It's always in the latter part of September and there isn't much of September left as you know.
Still waiting for "A Christmas To Remember" to open at the mall. Perhaps they will this weekend!

Absolutely perfect weather here yesterday for this time of late summer. Lots of sun, temps in the low to mid 70's, low humidity, and no rain. Even the mosquito count was noticeably down.
Doesn't get much better than that!
Today will be similar, but tomorrow is supposed to show a return of the heat.
Our present temperature reading here is a rather chilly 55 degrees.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Friends!
Thanks Crown! Happy Halloween Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors