Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
A friend of mine is looking for a tree stand that has power outlets built in, and that can hold a pretty heavy tree. She says the tree is about 7' tall, but with all the ornaments is pretty heavy.

I have never heard of this kind of stand; I guess because I always get a live tree and this stand is made for an artifical tree. So, if anyone knows of anything like this, I'd appreciate any info you can tell me.

S

superdave1225

Is this a stand or a stand with a trunk that has three outlets spaced on it for plugging lights in. I have not seen a stand only but do know of a tree that has the trunk base outlets. But it is very very old and if memory serves me right came from K-Mart in like 70 maybe 71.

Shiny Brite

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Jan 8, 2009
Western, PA
hMMMM, sounds very interesting and functional. I cant say that Ive seen anything like that . Have you checked Ebay? I will keep my eyes peeled for you! :snowball:

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Is this a stand or a stand with a trunk that has three outlets spaced on it for plugging lights in. I have not seen a stand only but do know of a tree that has the trunk base outlets. But it is very very old and if memory serves me right came from K-Mart in like 70 maybe 71.

That sounds like what my friend is looking for. So, I guess someplace like ebay would be the place to check for that.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image