Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
12:04 Am..... Merry Christmas Everyone>>>>>> Much Love

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
someone is blaring have yourself a merry little christmas.... it is 12:05AM and I can hear it....

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
merry christmas everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
mine hasnt started kids still in bed!!!!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
A song for y'all!

It Feels Like Christmas By: Auntie Mistletoe (based on the lyrics to You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by: Leo Sayer [Written by Leo Sayer and Vini Poncia])

I’ve got the cutest stocking
You’re gonna fill it for me
You’ll avoid disappointing
Just sprinkle your magic dust
And *poof* there’s a present for me
Stop and admire my decorated yard
Tiptoe softly so I won’t catch you off guard

It feels like Christmas ~ Christmas
I’m gonna celebrate in every way
It feels like Christmas ~ Christmas
I’m gonna celebrate in every way
You make we wanna believe
And thankful for what I receive

It feels like Christmas ~ Christmas ahhhh ho ho ho ho
It feels like Christmas ~ Christmas ahhhh ho ho ho ho

An Irish Blessing:

May peace and plenty be the first to lift the latch on your door and happiness be guided to your home by the candle of Christmas.

HoHoHo Merrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas!

M

mammaduke

Merry Christmas Everyone. I hope all you have a wonderful day. Jon, Head Elf, Jeff &lightitup thank you for staying on with me last night as I counted down to midnight. That ment so much to me.:tree:

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:cry: I missed out on Chatting last night. I was there earlier this morning, but nobody was around yet. I'll check in again later.

I didn't hear any sleigh bells last night, how 'bout you?

I couldn't even Track Santa last night, got something going on with my virtual memory or Java script and the images couldn't load properly at Santa Update and NORAD.

Boohoohoo. Well, there's always next Christmas Eve!:rudolph:

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
drive by... Merry Christmas everyone....... much love on our special day.... though we rejoice here all year long...

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
be back later.. maybe we cana ll meet in chat- I rushed to get home last night- made it by 2 minutes.....YABBA... wake up... welcome welcome Christmas day!

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
~MERRY CHRISTMAS my Dear Ones!!~

Hope the best for all of you and a very happy, healthy New Year!!! My love to my best friend, Bing...my love to you all!

Don't go to K-mart on Christmas Eve day...without a box of kleenex handy. I had to buy a candy thermometer and witnessed 3 adult men trying to buy presents for their wives...standing in the cookware section...looking bewildered, confused...crockpot or pyrex bowls...crockpot or rice cooker? hmmmm. One of them and I made eye contact...he said, "I just don't know...what she likes." It breaks my heart, every year.

ENJOY your day with your family, friends, pets.

XOXOXOXOXO

:tree:

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Merry Christmas to one and all!!

I know I'm late onto the board (and was so busy with final preparation/helping my sister assemble things, that I could not get to the board at all last night).
We were making rather merry this morning so this is the first lul I've had to get here!

Well, I am looking forward to my annual week off from Countdown duties as we move from Christmas to New Year's Day.
A new thread will be launched then for Christmas 2008 and this thread is scheduled to be locked just before midnight on 12-31.

It's been a great run this year even though we did not start until late July! We should have a much higher total post count by the end of the 2008 thread!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
(Oh, and have a Terrific Tuesday, of course!)

Rennabelle

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Lifer
Oct 5, 2005
Oregon
Crown, hope you have a good break. Hope your Christmas was grand.

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful family here hope your Christmas was a great one.

Jude you should have told him he was in the wrong section and took him to the jewelry section. Then give him the box of tissues, lol. Hope your Christmas was the best m/f. Hope you are feeling better now also.

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
morning hope you all had a fab xmas
its my sons happy birthday today
but he is still out from last night!

Rennabelle

Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class
MMC Lifer
Oct 5, 2005
Oregon
Happy Boxing Day to those celebrating this holiday. Hope it goes great for all.

Well it wont be long now until we start our new countdown to Christmas 2008 boy are the years going fast. It was just the other day when everyone was worried about their computers crashing because of the new century and now boy is that a thing of the past. The older we get the faster time flies by. bye bye.

We have snow here, Mother Nature was a day late for that white Christmas. Boo but it sure is pretty. I do prefer it to stay in the mountains. We have snow on the ground and are nestled at the base of snow covered mountains all around our little town. Would make a pretty postcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image