Status
Not open for further replies.

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
aaaarrrgggh the tree fell down and the lights broke
ive had to put it up again with no lights!

cool piccie xx

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Ohhh no Sila! Sorry the lights broke~ I just brushed by my tree and all the needles went tinkling down. Guess it's time to say goodbye!

!MERRY CHRISTMAS! Iron Eagle!! Good to see you, have a wonderful time with your family today.

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hi Auntster! I Like those pictures you took! ...sorry my pic scared you...there are better, not so nightmarish ones on Crown's Christmas 2007 Photo thread.

Wake up Crown! Whats in store for today? Whatever it is, hope you enjoy doing it!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
We got nailed today! Lots of snow.
I am awake, my friend, and what a breathtaking photo!
I still say you missed your calling - you should have been a calendar photographer!
Beautiful parting shot for our 2007 Christmas Season.

Thanks for the plug of my Christmas Photos thread.
And thanks to all who contributed.

WARM here in Raleigh, with the temp close to 70 already.
(Maybe there is something to this global warming after all!)
At least much needed rain is still in the forecast - possibly 2 inches tomorrow.

Well, it's fun thinking of the start of the new year in less than 3 days but also sad, as that is the day we take down all of our decorations.
But cheer up! It just means that we but turn another page and begin our fun journey to Christmas Season 2008!

Have a Stupendous Saturday and I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start.
Even though Christmas has passed, keep that Christmas song, and the Season's spirit, with you.

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
~Thanks Crownster. My pleasure...and I'm still working on 'my calling'...it's NEVER to late to be what you want to be. In fact, I have a great idea for a 2008 calendar that includes large coffee beans and a tub. Don't ask. Snicker, snicker.

Yes folks, cheer up and onward we go to the land of shispering pine and Operas and another fun-filled year together!!

:tree:

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
evening all xxxxxx

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:hello: Howdy Hi, Iron Eagle - sorry about your comp. troubles, gosh if Binger's went down Starbucks would surely be the place they'd land to chat with us. Enjoy your second Christmas!

I'll likely be getting a laptop for my birthday this year, if not sooner. Think I'm going with Acer this time. This one is still working and has 3/4 of the memory left so I'll likely take it to work to use instead of the one I have there.

:cry: So there I was trying to sleep last night when the wind was screaming behind me - sounded like Humpbacked Whales and images of angry toys danced in my head.

Sila how'd your tree fall over? Mine had a close call year before last, but that was simply due to a mis-step on my part. Maybe you can get some lights on sale if you head out soon.

We never had amazing deals around here, most items were only 50% off. Where did the 75% off items go? Huh? Where?

JOHNOR

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 24, 2007
England
my tree is wilting and it looks so miserable stuck in the corner. i am missing it already!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Did someone say a calendar with coffee beans? ohhh myyyyy there's a date I would relish....YABBA!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
That picture is the second most beautiful thing in all of Michigan...... oh yeahhh wake up Crown... its 70 degrees here also- not time to geti nto your hammock just yet and fear not ons aying goodbye to the decoartions folks- they wouldn't be special if we left them up year round!

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
morning all xxxxxxxxx
only 360 days to go heh heh

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Morningt o all ( afternoon to Crown when they awaken...).. happy New Year's Eve Eve.... I guess we say good bye tot his thread tomorrow.. and as Gracie says... Christmas is either here or on its way... prepare yourselves.. 2008 is enroute...

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Rainy- cold- gray here this AM.. a perfect day...YABBA!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Exactly the same here, Bing - rainy, cold and gray.
And it's supposed to get colder as the day progresses.
But the rain is so needed here, it's worth it!

Yes, we have less than 2 days left to be within this thread but also less than 2 days to wait for the launch of Christmas Countdown 2008.
And just wait until you see how far we have already progressed toward our 2008 Season and how close we are to our first (300-day) milestone!

Have a Super Sunday, friends!
Try not to party too hard tomorrow - I want to see everyone here safe and sound to begin our 2008 count!

sila

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 15, 2007
Glasgow
yup im excited to start the 2008 count!!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Yeah- the first milestone is a few weeks off- regretfully, I started thinking about taking it all down today- and I didn't do as much this year as in year's past. Hit BIG LOTS and bought the mega gallons/trillon container for the tree! Almost big enough to curl up in and take a nap... go ahead Crown!

YABBA!

Binger

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Jan 17, 2007
Hey Paus Du Lux boy.. coffee's brewing.. let's go.......

Cedarfarm

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 30, 2007
Hi Ho! How was the last Sunday in 2007?
~Me too Bing, I did some major undecorating today, I felt numb..the worst part of my holiday season, when my trees get dragged out of the house. I kept the major tree up with the heirlooms and bubble lights...that will be de-nuded after the 1st. Always sad to say goodbye for another year, but HEY! you do what ya gotta do!

YABBA!!

JayIsh

MMC Musicmaster, MerryChristmasRadio
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
Paus du lux boy is ready for his close up Mr. Demille...

I'm ready to take some things down too...Some years I enjoy Christmas much more so in July and August than I do in December... Seemed like we tried to jam three months worth of activities into six weeks of time...I never had the time to just sit on the couch, turn on the music and look at the tree...Until today that is...And I'm off tomorrow and Tuesday...A nice long weekend!!!

We had some sleet and snow earlier tonight but it seems to have all changed to rain...I was hoping for a little of the white stuff too...Oh well...If it snowed I'd have to get up and clean off my wife's car before she left for work anyway...

Enjoy the last day of the year guys...And then off to 2008 we go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image