AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Two years ago (forgot to do it last year, I'll do it again this year), I did something a little different for co-workers. I snuck into work early, and loaded the mailboxes up with Cupid Poop.

Attached to the baggy of Cupid Poop was a note that read:

"I couldn’t send you flowers
And candy wouldn't do.
Valentine cards just didn't say
The things I wanted to.

I got you something special
And here's the inside scoop.
It's very rare and magical:
A bag of Cupid Poop!
Happy Valentine’s Day!"

I think Twinkle stumbled across something like the poem above.

My recipe for Cupid Poop
Two bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
One bag of butterscotch chips
Red sprinkle candies
Cinnamon Heart

Prep:
Using a double-boiler (I do the small pot inside a large pot method), I melted the chocolate.
I spooned out heaps (unmeasured, but somewhere between a teaspoon and tablespoon size) onto wax paper atop cookie sheets.
I sprinkled the red crushed candies over the chocolate mounds and placed a single cinnamon heart in the centre of each one.
I stuck them in the fridge (you can use the freezer if you lack time) to cool. The next morning I bagged up two for each small sandwich baggy and attached the note with a red ribbon.
I didn't have to sign my name to it, soon enough everyone figured out it was me. Nobody else would have given Cupid Poop to the CEO, Managers and Board Members.

Make someone's Valentine unique.

Of all the people who received them, only one was offended, but when she realized it was a joke, she was okay with it.:hello: She was new to our team and at first thought it was disgusting, she's a chocolate lover though so when she realized it was safe to eat, she love it!

HolidayHoney

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 27, 2008
I love stuff like this, makes everyone smile!!

Reactions: 1 person

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
Two years ago (forgot to do it last year, I'll do it again this year), I did something a little different for co-workers. I snuck into work early, and loaded the mailboxes up with Cupid Poop.

Attached to the baggy of Cupid Poop was a note that read:

"I couldn’t send you flowers
And candy wouldn't do.
Valentine cards just didn't say
The things I wanted to.

I got you something special
And here's the inside scoop.
It's very rare and magical:
A bag of Cupid Poop!
Happy Valentine’s Day!"

I think Twinkle stumbled across something like the poem above.

My recipe for Cupid Poop
Two bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
One bag of butterscotch chips
Red sprinkle candies
Cinnamon Heart

Prep:
Using a double-boiler (I do the small pot inside a large pot method), I melted the chocolate.
I spooned out heaps (unmeasured, but somewhere between a teaspoon and tablespoon size) onto wax paper atop cookie sheets.
I sprinkled the red crushed candies over the chocolate mounds and placed a single cinnamon heart in the centre of each one.
I stuck them in the fridge (you can use the freezer if you lack time) to cool. The next morning I bagged up two for each small sandwich baggy and attached the note with a red ribbon.
I didn't have to sign my name to it, soon enough everyone figured out it was me. Nobody else would have given Cupid Poop to the CEO, Managers and Board Members.

Make someone's Valentine unique.

Of all the people who received them, only one was offended, but when she realized it was a joke, she was okay with it.:hello: She was new to our team and at first thought it was disgusting, she's a chocolate lover though so when she realized it was safe to eat, she love it!

I love it!
Now I know what I am going to do this valentines ! Thanks

Reactions: AuntieMistletoeDear

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image