You too and thank you.
What are your plans for the weekend before Halloween?
Thanks, Ryan~
I took a long weekend off, so we will head to the pumpkin patch, do the corn maze, watch scary movies, carve pumpkins, and go to our neighbors for a bon fire night. Should be fun!
How about you?
 
my goodness.....this is so so so beautiful! I would love to live here.....it reminds me of the fictional town Stars Hollow from the Gilmore Girls!
Does anyone know where that is?.......I can imagne how beautiful and peacefull this is around Christmas.
New England, not sure specifically though! It is so quaint & lovely.
Ahhh, Stars Hollow-Luke's is right around the corner. Let's grab some coffee, T @trackrebel :)
 
Good Morning, Autumn friends~
Merry Tuesday!
Hope you're enjoying this amazing season- the colors, comfort foods, weather, decorating, football, spooky books & movies, etc.!!
Wishing you a blessed & cozy October day ❤️

IMG_6586.JPG
 
Good Morning, Autumn friends~
Merry Tuesday!
Hope you're enjoying this amazing season- the colors, comfort foods, weather, decorating, football, spooky books & movies, etc.!!
Wishing you a blessed & cozy October day ❤️

View attachment 32716
Thank you. Not very fall like around here, unfortunately. Too hot. But I'm still having fun.

Have a great day!
 
Thank you. Not very fall like around here, unfortunately. Too hot. But I'm still having fun.

Have a great day!
You're welcome~
Glad you're still having fun! It sounds like you're making the most of it with spooky events and movies.
 
Dot Detail

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Merry Forums Stats

Threads
100,684
Messages
1,526,379
Members
10,983
Latest member
Amenda

User Menu

Back
Top