Easter 2015

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA

I wait all year for these to come out!

Oh, and now that I'm watching my cholesterol, I have an excuse not to eat the yolk in the Easter eggs!

It's been a long time since I've been to a sunrise service on Easter, but I'm thinking this year for sure.

Anyone else?

Reactions: 9 people

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

I wait all year for these to come out!

Oh, and now that I'm watching my cholesterol, I have an excuse not to eat the yolk in the Easter eggs!

It's been a long time since I've been to a sunrise service on Easter, but I'm thinking this year for sure.

Anyone else?

Love Easter for so many reasons, especially for the most important one [emoji120]

I will be attending mass with my parents in LaCrosse, and then we are having a big family meal to welcome them back from Arizona.

Easter candy is awesome!
I've already indulged in jelly beans (we have a huge candy dish of them at work) and my favorite, Reese's Peanut Butter eggs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 6 people

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
I will be in the building, but not at sunrise worship. I spend Easter morning, & a little of the afternoon, working the church Easter breakfast.

Reactions: 6 people

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
My family and I will be attending mass, which I honestly haven't even looked at our schedules yet to see what service we'll be attending. Our favorite is Easter vigil. It's the evening before Easter and it's absolutely beautiful and so meaningful.

On Easter, we'll be going out for lunch and then going back to my parents for Easter egg hunt and then spend some time at parents. Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 people

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
These are the candies I love! What I find funny is that everyone I know say they are the worst tasting candy though I cannot seem to find them anywhere because they sell out so fast! They are pure sugar and junky but I love them! =)

Our business is closed on Easter but I will go in to feed the bunnies, ducks, chicks and other animals we have. Then we will go to Easter service at church.

I love the Jesus Rock n Roll picture!

Reactions: 4 people

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
I have no clue yet to what I will be doing on Easter... The wife has to go to work in the morning, kids again, no clue, don't know if they will be home or not. I guess I'll just wait until the wife points me in the direction that I need to go in and just do whatever she says we're doing!

Usually it's better that way, then I don't stir up any trouble, spend money at (Home Depot or Lowes), etc ...

Ok honey, yes dear, whatever you say, anything you want, sure no problem....:lol:

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
We will attend church in the morning and then we are hosting dinner for about 15 people or so.

I love the cadbury eggs (the ones that are like m&ms) they are my total weakness..:p

'Tis the season

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Sep 6, 2010
Northern Ireland
My wife and I are going to a hotel for a few days over Easter as we are both off work. Thought we'd make the most of enjoying the spa and restaurants before baby comes along. Also some Easter eggs (Cadburys of course) will be eaten.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
My wife and I are going to a hotel for a few days over Easter as we are both off work. Thought we'd make the most of enjoying the spa and restaurants before baby comes along. Also some Easter eggs (Cadburys of course) will be eaten.

Sounds wonderful, 'Tis. Hope you & the Mrs. have a lovely time!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

That sounds lovely, 'Tis! DH did that for me, when we had our first. They call that a "baby moon", like a honeymoon, but only celebrating having your baby, instead of getting married. Some people don't believe in, but DH surprised me and it was very nice. That's very nice for you guys to get away and you'll have a fabulous time. Enjoy every minute!

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
We,(hubs, myself and another son), will be heading to Madison, WI for Easter this year. We will attend Mass at a church nearby my other son's apartment and then go to brunch at a popular restaurant called, "Heritage". Our daughter will be in Florida with our little grandsons, so we had a special family dinner on Palm Sunday with the whole gang.
I'm not a huge candy fan for the Easter bounty of treats, but I will admit to a strange fixation for maple creme eggs!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
We,(hubs, myself and another son), will be heading to Madison, WI for Easter this year. We will attend Mass at a church nearby my other son's apartment and then go to brunch at a popular restaurant called, "Heritage". Our daughter will be in Florida with our little grandsons, so we had a special family dinner on Palm Sunday with the whole gang.
I'm not a huge candy fan for the Easter bounty of treats, but I will admit to a strange fixation for maple creme eggs!

That sounds really nice, hope you guys have a blessed time.

I love anything maple!

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
That sounds really nice, hope you guys have a blessed time.

I love anything maple!

Thank you snowflake!
I knew we were kindred spirits...any girl who loves maple is a friend of mine!
I hope you are well and have a blessed Easter as well!
Thinking of you, friend!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Thank you snowflake!
I knew we were kindred spirits...any girl who loves maple is a friend of mine!
I hope you are well and have a blessed Easter as well!
Thinking of you, friend!

Thank you, momnan! [emoji172]
We are kindred spirits!!

Thinking of you, too.

xx

HollyJolly

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Jul 10, 2013
Christmas Station
www.twitter.com
Just got a couple of new Pecan Kringles and a Russian cake pronounced Pas-ka bread. Not sure of the spelling on that last one.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Enjoy your time with your family! Safe travels!

Reactions: 3 people

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image