Easter Egg Hunt

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Does your town have a Easter Egg Hunt? The Lions Club hosts this every year in our city park. My daughter loves to go and see the Easter Bunny and look for eggs. There is always a few gold eggs too. If you find one you win a prize. This event draws a huge crowd and there usually isn't enough eggs for everyone unless you are really quick...which can be a bummer for some of the others. They divide the hunt into two sections of the park one half is for Kindergarten and younger the other half 1st grade-3rd. If daughter gets alot of eggs we usually go around to others who didn't get anything and give them a couple.

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Forgot to add the Easter Egg Hunt this year is on April 3rd @ 1pm. Hope the weather is nice!cheesy

MsChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 8, 2008
Maryland, USA
When I was growing up my parents community use to have an Easter Egg hunt..they split it in about 4 different groups to make it a little more fair. I dont believe the community does this anymore. My Mom still hides eggs in her backyard (she has a pretty big backyard) for my brother and I who are 23 and 27 years old lol..and now my 3 year old and my Hubby join in on the fun also! cheesy

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
There are usually several churches here that put easter egg hunts on for the community. My sisters homeowners assocation use to do it but they haven't done one in a couple of years.

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
We live in a big city and there are several places here that hold big Easter egg hunts. I have never been to one of them though. Sounds like fun!

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
No, but we do have an egg hunt with our family, and friends.

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
We also do an egg hunt at home for our daughter. Every year a few days before Easter we dye eggs. Then while daughter is sleeping her father hides them outside. So she usually wakes up finds her basket and then heads out side. She thinks the bunny hides them for her to hunt. Great fun!!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image