IMG_7061.JPG
IMG_7079.JPG

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
I have been "stalking" them ever since they opened back up at the beginning of May. I saw some small Christmas items in tubs sitting on the top of a shelf then, but i haven't seen anymore Christmas stuff since. Considering the timeframe, we are now about 3 weeks behind when Christmas stuff "normally" goes out. My wife reminds me all the time that the store closure most certainly affected their schedule.

My Hobby Lobby has about 8 completely bare isles, that i believe will be for the Christmas stuff. I think now especially with so many surrounding stores putting out their Christmas stuff, the pressure is on them to get up to speed. I really believe it will be this week. My next planned run is on Wednesday. I can remember by last year at this time, we even had the "my little christmas" selections out, with the mini trees and all of the tiny ornaments. Full Size ornaments were going out too! It is going to be worth the wait, i promise you the minute i get in there and see the Christmas things actually out on the shelf, it's going to be that same wonderful feeling. Like the first time it snows. It never gets old!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I have been "stalking" them ever since they opened back up at the beginning of May. I saw some small Christmas items in tubs sitting on the top of a shelf then, but i haven't seen anymore Christmas stuff since. Considering the timeframe, we are now about 3 weeks behind when Christmas stuff "normally" goes out. My wife reminds me all the time that the store closure most certainly affected their schedule.

My Hobby Lobby has about 8 completely bare isles, that i believe will be for the Christmas stuff. I think now especially with so many surrounding stores putting out their Christmas stuff, the pressure is on them to get up to speed. I really believe it will be this week. My next planned run is on Wednesday. I can remember by last year at this time, we even had the "my little christmas" selections out, with the mini trees and all of the tiny ornaments. Full Size ornaments were going out too! It is going to be worth the wait, i promise you the minute i get in there and see the Christmas things actually out on the shelf, it's going to be that same wonderful feeling. Like the first time it snows. It never gets old!
That is a perfect way to describe the feeling I get when I see the Christmas decorations at Hobby Lobby.
"that same wonderful feeling. Like the first time it snows. It never gets old!"

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Thanks @Rich !

We are planning another HL run this week. I can't remember if i mentioned to the folks last week that our Hobby Lobby finally has Christmas Trees out, and you can see all of the floor displays have been cleared off now for the big pre-lit Christmas trees to go out.

We are doing great now in our store presently with fall stuff. I was able to buy both the buttery pumpkin and woodland walk scented candles that look like little pumpkins, and i have packed them away safely in my Christmas supply box to be able to turn to if i exhaust the current supply of candles / wax warmers. I've got enough of a supply that i should make it to "next" season easily! Great pics!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Thanks, @Rich for doing The Lord's work and sharing those pictures. I can't go to Hobby Lobby currently; my wife has asthma and we are taking zero chances with COVID-19 being what it is, so it's doubtful this year that I'll get to experience first-hand the tingly feeling that I get from seeing the Fall and Christmas merch out in Hobby Lobby. At least I can live vicariously through you!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image