Greetings from the Believe in Santa Foundation

Believe25

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Dec 14, 2020
Ocala, FL
While I joined some months ago, this is my first post. I enjoy listening to the Podcast, and anything Christmas related. Hello, my name is Keith Carson, and I am the Founder and President of the Believe in Santa Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We provide visits to children in need from Santa Claus all year round throughout the State of Florida. This includes children living in poverty, crime victims, disaster survivors, hospitalized, terminally ill, or the child of a serviceman or woman. Each child receives presents, has all the photo opportunities the family wants, and spends real quality time talking to the Man in Red.

I invite you to visit our website, https://believeinsanta.com. You can also like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, or subscribe to our YouTube Channel.

I also have the greatest gig in the world, now in my 16th year of portraying Santa Claus. I invite you to come for a visit when I'm in New York City each year for the Christmas Spectacular with the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall.

NUPGXEKR5RM6AKYW_InPixio.jpg

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome!!!
wave_01.gif

Reactions: Believe25

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor