Halloween 2021 Countdown!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
While we were waiting for our dinner this evening (curbside pickup), we decided to kill some time by visiting Cracker Barrel to do some Fall Hunting. The Great Pumpkin was generous with his blessings:

99DA3DC8-6EB0-4698-AC41-34D31B5AB807.jpeg

My wife found the hat first and then spotted the caramels and the coffee as she was leaving. I've been in a pumpkin-induced state of ecstasy all evening.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
While we were waiting for our dinner this evening (curbside pickup), we decided to kill some time by visiting Cracker Barrel to do some Fall Hunting. The Great Pumpkin was generous with his blessings:

View attachment 83859

My wife found the hat first and then spotted the caramels and the coffee as she was leaving. I've been in a pumpkin-induced state of ecstasy all evening.
LOVE the hat!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
LOVE the hat!

I love the hat too! I don’t often wear ball caps, but maybe there will be matching shirts?

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

View attachment 83859

Jealous!! I was at my Cracker Barrel a few days ago and didn’t see any of that!!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 104
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 74
DAYS TO THE BERS: 44
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 12

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 10
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 14

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Today begins another march towards something pretty special - another MILESTONE DAY. And that Milestone we will welcome in THIS FRIDAY, just FOUR days from now. And that is the 100 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN milestone. There's something very special about reaching 100 days. and we know that it goes even faster once that 100 day seal has broken. This will be a fun weekend too - Rudolph Day on Sunday, which will also share some time with "Dark Arts Sunday" in honor of the approaching Jack O Lantern Day #4 which is well under two weeks away now. On that note, I thought a long time this month about not having Dark Arts Sunday this month, and instead doing my Harry Potter marathon on Jack O Lantern Day, but I decided that having both on the same day was a rare enough occasion - Holiday Feels overload, that I didn't really want to miss out on. Oh yes, there's going to be lots of Feels on Sunday.

Folks, there's some good stuff happening now finally in the grocery store and at Michaels':

Martins 01.jpgMartins 02.jpgMartins 03.jpgMartins 04.jpgMichaels 01.jpg

There's a pretty good "Seasonal Candy of the Week" in there, if it has not yet already been covered. Pumpkin Pie Kit Kat!

Have a great Monday folks!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I'm loving all of the Halloween finds being posted! And we're still in July! Imagine what we're going to see during August!

And Snake, we did cover pumpkin pie Kit Kats during our countdown to Halfoween earlier this year (but I still haven't tried them yet so I'm glad they're back this year):

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I'm loving all of the Halloween finds being posted! And we're still in July! Imagine what we're going to see during August!

And Snake, we did cover pumpkin pie Kit Kats during our countdown to Halfoween earlier this year (but I still haven't tried them yet so I'm glad they're back this year):

I'm dying to try them also!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Morning Halloween Fans! I was just wondering does anyone plan to go see the new Halloween movie in October? It's not too early to discuss it here :). Just wondering. Have a great day!

Yes! Although I am hoping that I will be able to stream it from home! I reached the point long ago where I will not set foot in a theater again unless I have no other way and it is something that I just can't miss. It has nothing to do with the pandemic and everything to do with me getting fed up of the quality that we were getting out of our local Alamo theater. One page tiny food menu, no more free drink refills, no more popcorn refills, etc. I've had enough of them. And that's our only theater in town.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image