Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JACK O LANTERN DAY: 77
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 137
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 166
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 320
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 350

*MINI MILESTONE DAY*
Good Morning Halloween Friends! At long last, we finally have reached our first "milestone", it's a mini milestone, but a significant day nonetheless

350 Days until Halloween.jpg
This is just a fun little milestone day, that always for me, has sort of gave me a little reward, while readying me for the long climb ahead of us to get back to the regular milestone days. But not to worry about that, the Bonus Months(tm) are going to surprise us here in not too much longer.

Have a great day, friends! Enjoy our little mini milestone!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
DAYS TO JACK O LANTERN DAY: 77
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 137
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 166
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 320
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 350

*MINI MILESTONE DAY*
Good Morning Halloween Friends! At long last, we finally have reached our first "milestone", it's a mini milestone, but a significant day nonetheless

This is just a fun little milestone day, that always for me, has sort of gave me a little reward, while readying me for the long climb ahead of us to get back to the regular milestone days. But not to worry about that, the Bonus Months(tm) are going to surprise us here in not too much longer.

Have a great day, friends! Enjoy our little mini milestone!
First milestone of the 2023 thread! I'd say things are off to a great start.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA

1668537234737.png

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JACK O LANTERN DAY: 76
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 136
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 165
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 319
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 349

Good Morning Halloween Friends! We're midway through the week now. This weekend is the WEEKEND BEFORE THANKSGIVING. That is just so exciting.

Yesterday driving to work, I saw where someone still had a couple of Jack O Lanterns on their front porch. They didn't look the best, but they were still standing. I haven't saw any Halloween houses now for about a week. And surprisingly, not too many houses along my drive are decorated in Christmas lights yet. We have had a few blips of bad weather though over the past few weeks, that may be why. Still lots of time yet.

Have a great day! Maybe you will see some jack o lanterns somewhere still hanging on.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Morning Halloween Fans! I wonder how many pieces of Halloween candy are leftover in the universe right now. Random...but I wonder and I wish we could put them all together. Have a great day!
Too bad Edge! You can't have my pumpkin Twix. laugh.gif

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Sadly, I haven't seen any other remnants of Halloween since the Walmart clearance sale a couple of weeks ago. I think this one is in the books now. Nothing to do now except countdown to the first JOL Day of 2023 before we can get our spooky back!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Sadly, I haven't seen any other remnants of Halloween since the Walmart clearance sale a couple of weeks ago. I think this one is in the books now. Nothing to do now except countdown to the first JOL Day of 2023 before we can get our spooky back!
One of the things I like to do when each major holiday ends, is see how long stuff "holds on".

I do think that Halloween is obviously over as far as decorations go, there are pumpkin "remnants" here and there, but it has been in the books now I think as far as that goes for at least a week, maybe a little longer.

I remember last year, or should I say earlier this year, since it was in February, there was still a house in the neighborhood that had Christmas lights up. I know some have reported still seeing them at the end of February and early March. That's dedication!

Irish75

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Jan 7, 2018
Pittsburgh
I am still seeing some leftover Halloween decorations out there.

Surprisingly I have not seen any Christmas decorations yet

It is cold here. I am really glad I got most of my outside Christmas decorations up while it was warm the last two weeks. I just got to run the extention cords and I will be all ready to go for next Friday. It will be back close to 50 next week so that should be good to finish up.

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Morning Halloween Fans! I wonder how many pieces of Halloween candy are leftover in the universe right now. Random...but I wonder and I wish we could put them all together. Have a great day!
Two million, three hundred and fifty-two thousand, 666 pieces not counting the one that dropped down behind the fridge and no one wants to pull it out to retrieve. :sway

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I am still seeing some leftover Halloween decorations out there.

Surprisingly I have not seen any Christmas decorations yet

It is cold here. I am really glad I got most of my outside Christmas decorations up while it was warm the last two weeks. I just got to run the extention cords and I will be all ready to go for next Friday. It will be back close to 50 next week so that should be good to finish up.
I saw some Halloween lights on some bushes this evening while driving home from church. There is at least one person in our neighborhood who is still holding on.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JACK O LANTERN DAY: 75
DAYS TO SPOOKY SPRING: 135
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 164
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 318
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 348

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Well guys, here we are. ONE WEEK BEFORE THANKSGIVING. Just feels amazing. There's truly magic in the air right now.

I wonder if I will see any more pumpkins or Jack O Lanterns on the way to work this morning?

Have a great day!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I saw a house with Halloween lights on its bushes last night. They're still holding on.
Funny how yesterday I said "This one is in the books," and yet last night I also spotted a house in my neighborhood with orange Halloween lights still up. Not only that, but at Walgreens I spotted some leftover "Halloween" cans of A&W Root Beer and some Mountain Dew Voo Dew. So I guess it ain't over yet.

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Morning Halloween Fans! They put all the candy away as I mentioned last evening. What's up with that? They used to put it on sale more week after week. Luckily I got my fair share. Have a great day!
So what do you suppose they do with it? Donate it for a tax credit? Or maybe have a huge staff sugar high? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Almost time for the weekend. Not Halloweekend :( but Thanksgiving weekend. We all love that too. But it really feels how amazing how Halloween started it all. Have a great day!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image