MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
"Those Were The Days" Old time Radio Show...

Tune in to our weekly program of vintage radio shows, with producer/host Steve Darnall, broadcast live every Saturday from 1 to 5 pm (Central time) on WDCB 90.9 FM in the Chicago area and world-wide on the Internet at www.wdcb.org.

And two week streaming archive ---

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2021 - ANNUAL HALLOWE’EN SHOW

SUSPENSE (1-19-43) “The Devil’s Saint” starring Peter Lorre. A nobleman in 1927 France invites his niece’s suitor to visit his home... and to spend a night in the “Tapestry Room.” Ted Osborne is the Man in Black. Sustaining, CBS. (30 min)

THE SHADOW (4-6-41) “Murder From the Grave,” starring Bill Johnstone as Lamont Cranston and Marjorie Anderson as the lovely Margot Lane. A scientist invents a serum that can revive the dead, but his test subject is a gangster who uses the serum to revive other criminals. The Shadow investigates. Blue Coal, MBS. (30 min)

HERMIT’S CAVE (1940s) “The Vampire’s Desire” is the story of two men who seek shelter in a mysterious house during a rainstorm, where they hear strange laughter. Syndicated. (24 min)

BOSTON BLACKIE (3-19-46) Dick Kollmar stars as Blackie, with Lesley Woods as Mary Wesley and Maurice Tarplin as Inspector Faraday. Blackie’s pal Shorty is accosted by a woman claiming to have seen a ghost. Syndicated. (26 min)
OUR MISS BROOKS (10-30-49) Eve Arden stars as Connie Brooks, with Gale Gordon, Jeff Chandler, Dick Crenna, Jane Morgan, Gloria McMillan, Leonard Smith. While the students at Madison High urge Miss Brooks to host a Hallowe’en party, Mr. Conklin seeks a quiet evening at home. Colgate Dental Creme, CBS. (30 min)
]
MYSTERY IN THE AIR (8-21-47) “The Horla” starring Peter Lorre in a radio adaptation of the story by Guy de Maupassant. A Frenchman becomes obsessed with the idea of capturing an evil spirit. Cast includes Peggy Webber, Ben Wright, Lurene Tuttle, Ken Christy, Howard Culver, Jack Edwards. Announcer is Harry Morgan. Camel Cigarettes, NBC. (27 min)

Today’s show will be heard on our ghost-to-ghost network and on the internet in screaming audio. Don’t miss it!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com

KPRI FM 91.3 FM - Pala, California​

Rez Radio 91.3

The Wolfman Jack Halloween Special. Sunday, October 31, 2021 from 6 to 8p Pacific Time on Rez Radio. Ask your smart speaker to "play KPRI".

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Reactions: Meceka

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
PRX syndicated programs for public radio stations...

New for 2021. About forty shows!

I'm taking the lazy way out and just posting the link. Feel free to list shows that strike your chill bone fancy.

As usual, most, if not all, shows may be streamed at that PRX link!

Reactions: Meceka

ColeThePony

PR of EQR/KOOL 96/KpopChristmas! 103/REZ 104.9
MMC Member
Jun 13, 2017
Tillsonburg, Ontario
PRX syndicated programs for public radio stations...

New for 2021. About forty shows!

I'm taking the lazy way out and just posting the link. Feel free to list shows that strike your chill bone fancy.

As usual, most, if not all, shows may be streamed at that PRX link!

https://beta.prx.org/stories/390160 (2021) - The Podcast Playlist Halloween Spooktacular!

In this special episode of Podcast Playlist...It's our annual Halloween Spooktacular!

First we meet Flora. When she heads overseas to visit her family, she realizes her young cousin is acting very weird. Almost like he’s someone… or something else entirely.

Then we catch a Loch Ness Monster sighting. We’ll learn about how Nessie became the elusive urban legend she is today.

Plus: have you ever felt like you were being watched? For one teen, her suspicions started late at night when she heard a scraping at her window...

We'll hear that and more terrifying tales week on Podcast Playlist. Listen, if you dare.

Reactions: RadioJonD

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Juke In The Back With Matt The Cat

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN R&B - This week, the ol' Rockola Jukebox is haunted by a strange spirit of rhythm & ghouls. Where is Matt The Cat? We don't know, but the spirit tells us he will return next week. In his absence, the "Juke In The Back" still fulfills the weekly promise of delivering a solid hour of 1940s and '50s Rhythm & Blues, but with a Halloween theme this week. Dig on some of your old favorites by Screamin' Jay Hawkins, LaVern Baker and The Hollywood Flames, while also getting a good fright off of seldom heard records by Mad Man Jones, The Sly Fox and Chuck Berry. Plus, a rare 1937 test pressing from Victoria Spivey makes its "Juke" debut with "Witchcraft Blues." Also, Bobby The Bobcat returns with another spooky Halloween tale from his incredible imagination. So hang on to your souls as the haunted jukebox presents Spooky Halloween Rhythm & Blues. You can stream "Juke In The Back" below OR on Spotify, TuneIn and iTunes. More info and a list of radio stations airing the program at jukeintheback.org.

www.jukeintheback.org/2021/10/24/episode-599-spooky-halloween-rhythm-blues/#.YXXW8YE8Kf0

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
LuxuriaMusic

From Howie Pyro: I’m very excited to say this & I’m a little afraid but I promised myself I would do this this year…on Halloween is my 16th anniversary of my radio show Intóxica! I told myself no matter what I’m gonna do it and I am for better or worse if my hands are shaking and my voice doesn’t work I’m still going to do it! So this Tuesday the 26th I’ll be live on the radio! So fans old & new please join me for an old time Halloween radio show! I’ll bust out all my fiendish faves, psycho screamers & rotten rockers! With the help of Matt Beld LIVE Tuesday at 9PM KARLOFFORNIA time on Luxuriamusic.com and archived later at jellsmayhemsgarage.Podomatic.com #intoxicaradio

#intoxicaradiowithhowiepyro #rocknroll #mattbel, Matt BeldFrom

E1151908-56EF-4238-B820-47D6CDBEA9D2.jpeg

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
WVKR, 91.3 FM - Poughkeepsie, NY

Friday, October 29, 2021

Two hosts from the independent public radio station announced Halloween shows for this coming Friday. There may be more themed shows this week.

"Primitive Show" - Fridays, 12-2 PM Eastern

"Orphanage of Rock & Roll" - Fridays, 2-6 PM Eastern

Last year's shows...

"Primitive Show" - https://www.mixcloud.com/primitivegeorge/the-primitive-show-oct-23-2020/

"Orphanage of R&R" - https://www.mixcloud.com/WVKRorphanage/20-10-30-the-orphanage-of-rock-roll-halloween-edition/

Both shows will be archived on MixCloud after airing on WVKR.

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Syndicated public radio show "Retro Cocktail Hour" will air on various radio stations this weekend. This week will be the annual "Halloween Spooktacular" show.

RCH shows are archived on MixCloud.

Last year, there were two Halloween shows!

RadioJonD

♪♫~Guru of Yule Audio~♫♪
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Randy's Record Shop on WXNA Nashville
The show that no mortal man can stop! This morning, the HORROR of the Randy's Record Shop on WXNA Nashville HAUNTED HALLOWEEN EDITION was released upon an unsuspecting WORLD!
BEHOLD the playlist!
QUAKE IN FEAR to the archive!
ROCK OUT to the TERRIFYING TUNES!!!
ONLY at WXNA 101.5 FM and at wxnafm.org!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image