Hello from a Christmas Fan

Call Me V

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
May 8, 2019
Colorado
Hi there, I'm V (short for Vienna). Obviously I love Christmas, and I wondered if there was anywhere on the internet where I could share that love with someone else. I searched and found this forum.

Like many of the other posts I've read through, I play Christmas music when I'm alone in my car just about all year long. I love to watch Christmas movies (love the Hallmark channel after Thanksgiving), and more than anything I like to keep a little bit of that Christmas spirit going year round.

I'm 15 and live with my dad in Northern Colorado. Besides Christmas I danced ballet since I was three, I love doing dance photography, and I'm really into good, hard workouts. It's not uncommon to find dad and me in the gym at 4:30 in the AM. "A Christmas Carol" is my second most favorite book in the world (I can practically recite it).

I look forward to sharing thoughts and good Christmas wishes with everyone all year long!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Hello and welcome!
(Now I'm curious ... what is your FIRST most favorite book in the world?)

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC, V! We're glad you found us!

::welcome

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello & welcome to MMC, Vienna!!
We’re happy you’ve joined us!!

-glitterstocking-

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Hi and Welcome to MMC, Call Me V! You're going to love it here! Dive right in!

Call Me V

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
May 8, 2019
Colorado
Hello and welcome!
(Now I'm curious ... what is your FIRST most favorite book in the world?)

Hi MerryCarey! I would love to say "A Christmas Carol" is my favorite book, and it was up until last summer when my dad insisted that I read "To Kill a Mockingbird". I absolutely fell in love with it. Although, when it comes to the number of times I've read a book, I've read Mockingbird twice, but I'll be on my fifth read through of A Christmas Carol this year, so it still leads :)

Reactions: Juliet_Capulet

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Hi MerryCarey! I would love to say "A Christmas Carol" is my favorite book, and it was up until last summer when my dad insisted that I read "To Kill a Mockingbird". I absolutely fell in love with it. Although, when it comes to the number of times I've read a book, I've read Mockingbird twice, but I'll be on my fifth read through of A Christmas Carol this year, so it still leads :)
Sorry for being so nosy! I share your love for "A Christmas Carol." Everyone knows the story, but Dickens' enthusiasm and wordplay and descriptions make it all the more rich and really bring the story to life. I got even more out of it after I got "The Annotated Christmas Carol," which is loaded with footnotes explaining the more obscure details.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Welcome V! I'm glad you found us.
wave_01.gif

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Hello V and welcome! I listen to Christmas music everyday too. Glad to have a fellow Christmas music lover aboard.
::welcome

angelpugs

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Dec 10, 2010
North Adams, MA
Hello and Welcome,hope you enjoy our merry family.::welcome

Lynn68

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Aug 29, 2011
Calgary, Canada
Hi there, I'm V (short for Vienna). Obviously I love Christmas, and I wondered if there was anywhere on the internet where I could share that love with someone else. I searched and found this forum.

Like many of the other posts I've read through, I play Christmas music when I'm alone in my car just about all year long. I love to watch Christmas movies (love the Hallmark channel after Thanksgiving), and more than anything I like to keep a little bit of that Christmas spirit going year round.

I'm 15 and live with my dad in Northern Colorado. Besides Christmas I danced ballet since I was three, I love doing dance photography, and I'm really into good, hard workouts. It's not uncommon to find dad and me in the gym at 4:30 in the AM. "A Christmas Carol" is my second most favorite book in the world (I can practically recite it).

I look forward to sharing thoughts and good Christmas wishes with everyone all year long!
Hi V! Welcome to MMC!!

MichelleluvsChristmas

Reindeer Cuddler
MMC Lifer
Jun 13, 2011
Broomfield, CO
Oh boy did you find the right place! We are all Christmas crazy haha. Welcome to MMC!

Reactions: NovaMan

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Hey there V! Welcome to the greatest Christmas site in the world. Many of us listen to Christmas music all year round. It's great to be around people like that. Before I found MMC, I used to be embarrassed to say I listen to Christmas music year round. Being around fellow Christmas-a-holics helped to know, hey......it's OK to listen to whatever you want to year round.
:jump
My DVR is filled up with Hallmark Christmas movies so whenever I feel like experiencing the joy of Christmas, no matter what time of year, it's right there with the click of the remote. Well, welcome aboard, you'll love it here.

Reactions: NovaMan

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Glad to have you here, V. Like many of us on here, i felt that i was all alone in my desire for 24/7 Christmas. I was told by family that my grandfather was the same way, but he died when i was a child. When i finally found that there were online places for people like us, it made me so happy! It really is great to share the joy with other like minded people here. I'm sure you'll love it here, I do. I wish i would have joined here years ago!

Reactions: NovaMan and Dudley

NovaMan

The Maritimes Christmas Ambassador
MMC Member
Nov 1, 2017
Nova Scotia, Canada
Hi there, I'm V (short for Vienna). Obviously I love Christmas...

. "A Christmas Carol" is my second most favorite book in the world (I can practically recite it).

As Ebenezer Scrooge said, “I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."

Welcome!!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image