Hello From Oregon!

Mystikkal_one

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Oct 1, 2019
Lebanon, Oregon
Hi all,

Thank you for accepting me into this group!.. It is good to see other people who enjoy christmas all year like i do..... Anyway I Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Oregon, Christmas usually starts around here in July, I usually have the house lights up outside when its warm out because I really see no reason being out in the pouring rain and cold decorating. Right now the house is decorated for Halloween, but the day after Halloween the Christmas lights around the rest of the outside.. Bushes, bannister etc go up.. Every year I try and as something new I would love to show pictures to everyone when I get it done if everyone would like to see!, the inside of the house is already decorated and The Christmas tree is already up and the music is blaring. :).

Growing up for me here, Christmas in my family always came early, when my dad stepped down from decorating the outside of their house I took over I go over and decorate for them, I have a 13 year old girl who LOVES Christmas and has started helping me decorate. She kind of sort of lives with me during the holidays so I always let her get in the kitchen and bake stuff.. Most of my family has passed away so really all that is left is my mom and dad and my daughter, so we always go over to my parents and just stay the night over there so they can spend some time with her.

Dudley

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Member
Sep 20, 2019
Southern California
Hello Kerry. Nice to meet you. I've only been here a week or two myself.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Rich

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Welcome Kerry!!!
wave_01.gif

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC, Kerry!

::welcome

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello and welcome to MMC, Kerry!!
-lights-

ponytramp

Dashing through the snow ..
MMC Lifer
Sep 21, 2019
new england
Welcome Kerry!!
Looking forward to seeing your photos and all the hard work that you've done.
:shakeit

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Welcome to MMC, Kerry!

KimB

North Pole's Auditor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
Hi Kerry......you'll like this place. The people here are so enthusiastic, friendly, and caring.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Hi all,

Thank you for accepting me into this group!.. It is good to see other people who enjoy christmas all year like i do..... Anyway I Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Oregon, Christmas usually starts around here in July, I usually have the house lights up outside when its warm out because I really see no reason being out in the pouring rain and cold decorating. Right now the house is decorated for Halloween, but the day after Halloween the Christmas lights around the rest of the outside.. Bushes, bannister etc go up.. Every year I try and as something new I would love to show pictures to everyone when I get it done if everyone would like to see!, the inside of the house is already decorated and The Christmas tree is already up and the music is blaring. :).

Growing up for me here, Christmas in my family always came early, when my dad stepped down from decorating the outside of their house I took over I go over and decorate for them, I have a 13 year old girl who LOVES Christmas and has started helping me decorate. She kind of sort of lives with me during the holidays so I always let her get in the kitchen and bake stuff.. Most of my family has passed away so really all that is left is my mom and dad and my daughter, so we always go over to my parents and just stay the night over there so they can spend some time with her.

Hello and welcome to MMC!

HollyJolly

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Jul 10, 2013
Christmas Station
www.twitter.com
Welcome and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ::welcome:ringy-tree-

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol