Hello to all from a 24/7 Christmas fanatic

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Hello everybody!

I'm so happy to be a member here finally, after "lurking" and reading the threads for so long. My name is Mark and I live in the Northeast (USA) where we are truly blessed to get to experience all four seasons.

My favorite thing in the world is to countdown to Christmas all year long. I am active in some other groups on Reddit, but i am very proud and honored to get to be here now on this one.

I look forward to counting it down with all of you, and getting to enjoy everything about Christmas all the time!

Your friend,

Mark

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Hello everybody!

I'm so happy to be a member here finally, after "lurking" and reading the threads for so long. My name is Mark and I live in the Northeast (USA) where we are truly blessed to get to experience all four seasons.

My favorite thing in the world is to countdown to Christmas all year long. I am active in some other groups on Reddit, but i am very proud and honored to get to be here now on this one.

I look forward to counting it down with all of you, and getting to enjoy everything about Christmas all the time!

Your friend,

Mark
Hello & welcome to MMC, Mark!!
:tree:

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Welcome, Mark!
I am also in the Northeast!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello everybody!

Your friend,

Mark
Welcome Mark!!!
wave_01.gif

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Hello and welcome, it really is the most wonderful time of the year here, all year round!!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC, Mark!
::welcome

DixieBelle

Rudolph is my Jam!
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2011
USA
Howdy, Mark! Welcome! Grats on being a member. I've been here 11 years and am still just a "limited" member, so truly congratulations! It's a lovely group of folks here. And the best part....we're all totally mad for Christmas!

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Big Texas welcome to you Mark! This is the greatest Christmas place to be on the planet, especially if you like to experience Christmas all year round.
-merry-

Reactions: Dudley

HollyJolly

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Jul 10, 2013
Christmas Station
www.twitter.com
Welcome and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ::welcome:ringy-tree-

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music