Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Howdy All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reindeer Herder, Nov 8, 2019 at 5:20 PM.

1. Reindeer Herder

Reindeer Herder Christmas Fan Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Been a Christmas nut since I was a young child and I never tire of the season (married a like- minded woman and that's why there's always a bit of Christmas in every room throughout the year!) If you're down at the beach or in a campground and hear Christmas music in August, it's probably me. I look a lot like the "big guy" himself and as a zoo volunteer, the kids are always asking if I'm Santa. I tell them that I really can't say but my favorite animal is a reindeer - the reactions are priceless - Ho-Ho-Ho!

2. Dudley

Dudley Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Cool story!!!

Welcome and enjoy the "family"!

3. KimB

KimB Chestnut Roaster Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

If you love Christmas, you'll love this forum.

4. Petronius

Petronius Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member

Bonjour! +k+k+k

5. MerryCarey

MerryCarey A Voice from the North MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Hello and welcome!

6. Reindeer Herder

Thanks everybody!

7. Christmasplease

Christmasplease Ornament Craftsman MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome!!!!

8. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Welcome to MMC, Reindeer Herder!

9. DecemberisComing

DecemberisComing Reindeer Pooper Scooper Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Welcome!

10. ponytramp

ponytramp Snowman Engineer Merry Forums Member

Welcome to the forum!!
    Glad to hear you found a like minded spouse.

::welcome

11. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

Welcome!

12. Storeytime

Storeytime Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer Santa's Elf Christmas Crew

Welcome to the wonderful place of magic and everything Christmas. I love the part about Christmas music in August. That's so me. I listen year round. People say that it will take the magic out of it in December. Nope, never has. It is my soothing, peaceful music. Glad to see you here, you will love it. Best Christmas site on the planet!

13. Reindeer Herder

"...it will take the magic out of it" - I hear the same thing Storeytime but as you say, "Nope, never has."

I try to live the line from Miracle on 34th Street (?) - "Christmas isn't just a day, it's a frame of mind." I think if more of us did the same, this world we be a lot better off. Turn up the music and spread the word!

14. 'Tis the season

'Tis the season Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer MMC Donor

Hello and Welcome!!

15. snowflake22

snowflake22 *Harlowe's Mom* MMC Lifer Louann Jeffries Award

Hello and welcome to MMC, Reindeer Herder!! :blinky::tree:

16. angelpugs

angelpugs Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Welcome to our merry little family. 8177326_1df68.gif

17. WintersElf

WintersElf Santa's Sleigh Designer MMC Lifer MMC Premiere Member Christmas Talk Alum

-reindeer- Welcome Reindeer Herder...lovely story.

18. irishsnow

irishsnow Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Hello and Welcome

::welcome

19. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Welcome! ::wave