I have a confession

JanaBanana

*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess,
MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
Well the spoiling goes on through out the year for me too :D Its nice to be worshipped HAHAHA! JK
BUT on this day I get extra :) He is very very thoughtful on his special day planned for just "us"

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
Good

Good for him!
I am on his side!
=)

Well the spoiling goes on through out the year for me too :D Its nice to be worshipped HAHAHA! JK
BUT on this day I get extra :) He is very very thoughtful on his special day planned for just "us"

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
My husband and I are not into Valentine's Day either! We show our love for each other every day--not just once a year. I also don't like chocolate or flowers. :D

Ditto---'cept I like chocolate and flowers!

But years ago I worked with someone who was so disenchanted with Valentine's Day that she wore black every February 14th.

JanaBanana

*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess,
MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
Im not a big fan of flowers either... my hubs gets me other things :D Like last year he FILLED a basket with coffee stuff. A KitchenAide coffee grinder, different coffees, 2 big red coffee mugs, chocolates and mini mints. It was perfect. I LOVED it :D

pinkini

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 1, 2008
Chicago, IL, USA
dasheranddancer.blogspot.com

same here jana :heart:

our anniversary is in feb too. it's a big month for spoiling :D

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
The best thing about Valentine's Day is those little candy hearts! I could eat box after box of those. Yum! So, when my husband asks me what I might want or want to do for Valentine's Day this year, I'm going to tell him I want a ton of boxes of candy hearts! We do atleast buy cards for each other.

You mean the SweetTart Hearts?!! I LOVE those!

Valentines is kind of a dating anniversary for my wife and I, but with two little ones at home, we don't celebrating it much anymore.

Maybe i should get more romantic like Rod. It sound like he has a great plan!

snowytree

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 16, 2008
GA
Valentine's day is overrated, sorry....like we really need more candy around here with 3 kids...LOL. We are still coming off the Christmas candy buzz.

G

George Broderick, Jr.

I usually make my wife a "mix tape" of romantic songs I've compiled throughout the year... no calories in music... cheesy

Valentine's Day doesn't bother me... it's that *%@!#%$! "Sweetest's Day" that I can't stand! It's like Valentine's Day light... just a scam to guilt you into buying MORE cards, MORE flowers and MORE candy... and a reminder of how you screwed up Valentine's Day months after the fact...

Santa's Helper

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 14, 2007
Out there

Valentines is kind of a dating anniversary for my wife and I, but with two little ones at home, we don't celebrating it much anymore.

I don't like the sweet tart ones I just like the plain, original chalky ones. The conversation hearts.

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
OOOHHHH! I love the sweet tart ones..... I like the chalky ones too, but the sweet tart ones are my favorites....

rodmonster

Santa's Personal Trainer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Jul 27, 2008
Va
Yeah

Yeah harder with the wee ones.. Same here.
One year i had a major dinner and night out planned. Top notch Italian restaurant (month earlier for reservation), we dressed up, and were going to see a movie after (not a Disney one!) had babysitter on way and Noel got major sick stomach virus - etc... was bad.
We stayed in and had pizza by candle light - late that night once she as in bed....
=)

Mumof2

One Happy lil Elf
MMC Lifer
Oct 23, 2007
Boston, Ma
www.facebook.com
I like it,when I was single me and my girls would go on a girls date,movies,dinner,dancing.each would select a thing to do.we had some good times now,its more family oriented. we still buy eachother a single red rose to let each know we still love the other,only now we have kids running around.
this year something different,a family bowling night we are thinking.the 4 of us my girls and their families! gonna be fun fun.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image