Just saying Hi

Holiday Grand Plan

Merry Forums Newbie
MMC Member
Apr 2, 2022
Centralia, IL
Hello everyone! I'm Rebecca and I am the Administrator of the Holiday Grand Plan on Facebook (handed off to me by CEO as she has retired), and have been invited here by MissJoDee in preparation for Christmas in July where I will be presenting the joys of planning for the holidays with a Holiday Planner and how the Holiday Grand Plan makes preparing for the holidays fun and easy. The HGP has been used by me since 2000 and I love prepping for the holidays year round.

I just moved from Oregon to Illinois and am refurbishing my very own Victorian life sized dollhouse and excited to decorate it this year for Christmas. I am a Registered Nurse as well and have 5 children (4 grown adults one almost 11 yr old still at home) and have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy named Ruby and two cats Felix and Luna. I adore Harry Potter, Outlander, Gardening, Crafting and Reading. Happy to be joining you all here :snowhappy

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Hello and welcome! We're glad you're here.
wave_01.gif

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Hello, Holiday Grand Plan ~ welcome to MMC!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Hello and Welcome!
What a trifecta... Holiday... Grand... Plan...!!!
I am not on Facebook but hope to see a lot of you here!

Reactions: LadyLynn

SUNinUT

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 14, 2021
Utah
Hello everyone! I'm Rebecca and I am the Administrator of the Holiday Grand Plan on Facebook (handed off to me by CEO as she has retired), and have been invited here by MissJoDee in preparation for Christmas in July where I will be presenting the joys of planning for the holidays with a Holiday Planner and how the Holiday Grand Plan makes preparing for the holidays fun and easy. The HGP has been used by me since 2000 and I love prepping for the holidays year round.

I just moved from Oregon to Illinois and am refurbishing my very own Victorian life sized dollhouse and excited to decorate it this year for Christmas. I am a Registered Nurse as well and have 5 children (4 grown adults one almost 11 yr old still at home) and have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy named Ruby and two cats Felix and Luna. I adore Harry Potter, Outlander, Gardening, Crafting and Reading. Happy to be joining you all here :snowhappy

Welcome! Great to have you here! I’m not on FB but look forward to seeing you here. I have 2 dogs & 2 cars as well! Happy Easter from us!

Attachments

• 027D6130-6C2E-46A5-96D0-71BDF8870294.jpeg
    027D6130-6C2E-46A5-96D0-71BDF8870294.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas