Looking for glass blocks and Christmas rub ons

xmasallyeararound

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Jul 28, 2011
Im starting a new craft and I'm looking for glass blocks or decoblocks, and also straight lights and Christmas vinyl or rub ons...if any knows of a place or online where I could get some that would be a great help..

Thanks in advance

xmasallyeararound

Mistletoe Hanger
MMC Member
Jul 28, 2011
Im starting a new craft and I'm looking for glass blocks or decoblocks, and also straight lights and Christmas vinyl or rub ons...if any knows of a place or online where I could get some that would be a great help..

Thanks in advance

Christmas24/7

Snowman Engineer
MMC Lifer
Jul 5, 2009
I responded to this yesterday but it doesn't look like my post is showing up. So I guess I'll try it again. :)

I am going to try my hand at the same craft this year. I purchased the glass blocks online from home depot and purchased the vinyl from www.sayitonthewall.com I was specifically looking for nativity vinyls and she had several Christmas ones to choose from.

I haven't made mine yet but I'm excited to. Good luck!

KH:!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
I've always loved the look of glass blocks with Christmas lights inside them. One of the prettiest displays I've seem had several glass blocks. Some had red lights, some had blue lights, some had clear lights...it was great.

I'm pretty sure you can buy glass blocks that are pre-drilled at Hobby Lobby and Michael's.

cofeeguru

Christmas Fan
MMC Member
Jul 18, 2007
Burnsville, MN
I saw them at Michael's in the Christmas craft area, where they keep the plaster village pieces to paint and the like. I don't remember the price, but if you download their app, they have coupons on it all the time.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image