Made a Turkey dinner in Feb!

JanaBanana

*The Christmas Queen* -- Hostess,
MMC Member
Jul 29, 2007
2 weekends ago I decided we needed to have another Thanksgiving dinner :) SO I made a Turkey, fresh cranberries, tartors with turkey gravy... rolls... its was delicious!

Reactions: 2 people

gabulldawg

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 29, 2010
Hill AFB,Ogden Utah
I love making a thanksgiving dinner throughout the year. I usually make one in July and one again when the fall leaves start changing in october!

Reactions: 1 person

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
2 weekends ago I decided we needed to have another Thanksgiving dinner :) SO I made a Turkey, fresh cranberries, tartors with turkey gravy... rolls... its was delicious!
It's funny you should say this- my kids just saw a picture of our Thanksgiving buffet and said they were hankering for all those dishes in a bad way! My daughter just announced her pregnancy and the cauilflower casserole I make was calling her name!

Murphman

Santa Beagle
MMC Lifer
Jun 16, 2009
NC
I have never understood why most of us only think of cooking a turkey once or twice a year during the holidays. It is a perfect meat to cook several times throughout the year.

Reactions: 2 people

MsChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 8, 2008
Maryland, USA
I agree, I have to have Turkey a few times through out the year. I think if you have it too much its not as special but its too good to not have YUMMY!

momnan30

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Feb 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I could go for a turkey dinner right now, covered with gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce. I am drooling thinking about it. cheesy :munch:
Thanks for making me soooooooo hungry, friends!
Dog gone it- I'm ready to go get a ding dang turkey tomorrow!

MerryBells

wants turkey!
MMC Lifer
Sep 3, 2006
Pasadena, MD
Forget tomorrow. I'm going to buy one on the way home!

JOHNOR

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 24, 2007
England
traditionally we have a roast dinner every sunday over here, it's basically like a thanksgiving dinner (potatoes, veggies, gravy) but we have roast beef, roast pork, roast chicken, or roast lamb, only occassionally will it be turkey, we save that for christmas. in my opinion no roast dinner is complete without yorkshire puddings, they are very popular over here and are amazing!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image