Martha Stewart Christmas Ornaments

Spyells

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Sep 25, 2011
California
I was wondering if the Martha Stewart company still made ornaments. I can't seem to find them anywhere. I loved the companies ornaments because they were pretty, solid colors, and I could buy many packs. I just want to buy ornaments in the pack and not spend a bunch of money on special ornaments. But I still want them to be pretty. Does anyone know what stores carry ornaments that come in at least five or more in a pack and are pretty?

Spyells

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Sep 25, 2011
California
I couldn't find them on their website. And when I went to Kmart last year they had other brands. The only other store I knew that had them were Macy's, and last year they didn't have a lot. I also can't find them on Macy's website. I'm bummed because other brands don't look as pretty to me. =(

GingerMel

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Nov 1, 2006
Clinton, CT
Those would have been my two guesses...Kmart and Macy's.

I agree that her ornaments are awesome...really interesting colors.

Also check Amazon and Grandin Road, though GR is focused on Halloween right now, I think.

Reactions: 1 person

Spyells

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Sep 25, 2011
California
I accidentally stumbled upon the Martha Stewart Christmas collection at Home Depot when I looked up the site you mentioned, GingerMel. The ornaments were on the home depot website so I still need to go into the store and see if they have the ornaments. I'm trying to avoid ordering online as much as possible so I don't have to pay shipping cost. xD

GingerMel

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Nov 1, 2006
Clinton, CT
Oh great! I'm glad you're closer to finding them! I'm with you on not wanting to pay shipping! But our tax is so high here that if I can find someplace online that doesn't charge tax, usually it's about the same cost with shipping.

Reactions: 1 person

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image