Link My Ugly Christmas Sweater

ElfBot

MMC Newshound
Oct 17, 2005
My Ugly Christmas Sweater sells thousands of retro 80s and brand new ugly Christmas sweaters, many for under $35. Our hysterically funny 3D embellished sweaters are favorites to wear to an ugly Christmas sweater party. We offer womens and mens tacky Christmas sweaters sizes XS - big mens size XXL and up. We're the original ugly Christmas sweater store. Our over-the-top Christmas sweaters have been featured on The Today Show, Fox and Friends, GMA, The Ellen Show, Wall Street Journal and NY Times.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/linkchristmas/~3/MFp9JBObSSY/My-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater-l120.html

-----------------------------------------------------------
This site is the latest resource submitted to Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Resources

AmyHardy

Christmas Sweater Elf
MMC Member
Jul 28, 2014
www.MyUglyChristmasSweater.com
My Ugly Christmas Sweater sells thousands of retro 80s and brand new ugly Christmas sweaters, many for under $35. Our hysterically funny 3D embellished sweaters are favorites to wear to an ugly Christmas sweater party. We offer womens and mens tacky Christmas sweaters sizes XS - big mens size XXL and up. We're the original ugly Christmas sweater store. Our over-the-top Christmas sweaters have been featured on The Today Show, Fox and Friends, GMA, The Ellen Show, Wall Street Journal and NY Times.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/linkchristmas/~3/MFp9JBObSSY/My-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater-l120.html

-----------------------------------------------------------
This site is the latest resource submitted to Link Christmas, the World's Largest Directory of Christmas Resources
Thanks for welcoming us at My Ugly Christmas Sweater to your awesome site - We're happy to be here!!!!

Reactions: 3 people

caninemomssister

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Lifer
Apr 6, 2013
Ohio, USA
I have a whole wardrobe of Christmas sweaters, vests and denim shirts with a Christmas theme. I love each and every one of them and I do not consider any of them "ugly". Before I retired, I started wearing my Christmas wardrobe the first Monday after Thanksgiving and would continue the entire season. Each Christmas I would my buy my sister (Caninemom3) a new sweater with a polar bear on it.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image