Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2005
Moon Winx Motor Lodge
radiojond.tumblr.com
Slightly off topic, but I just shared this over at Magical Holiday Homes:

For the crafters in the audience...

http://primtalkradio.com/?p=72

Prim Talk Radio is an online internet radio show & podcast for primitive crafters. One can download the podcast into a MP3 for listening away from the computer and home. This is a great way to fill time waiting for the kids to get out of practice/class/school, etc.

There used to be archives where one could hear past Christmas shows, but I'm unable to find them right now (if you find them, post a link!). Looks like some shows coming up feature Halloween Costumes for children. Christmas crafts won't be far behind!

There used to be an archive where one could still listen/download Christmas related shows. Since a new owner took over last month, those archives went missing. Keep a check, perhaps the archives will return.

Last edited:

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
You know ... you've probably seen them for sale at craft shows - the kind of decorations or crafts that make you think of the "old days" for some of us much-much older than we are.

Like dolls dipped in tea and chocolate to add an antigue charm to them.
Kinda like Jacki's stocking in her siggy.

Here's a link with items for sale with Primitive Christmas Décor

http://www.traditions-in-thyme.com/christmas.htm

Finding crafts you can make yourself might be a fun alternative.

There are four things I'm not allowed to use
Hammer
Glue Gun
Blow-torch
Chain-saw

so my craft activities are quite limited. HaHa.

Hey, did you check Bronner's? Bet they'd have a section like that - they have such a variety of items.

Reactions: 1 person

thechristmasnut

MMC Video Editor
MMC Emeritus Member
May 1, 2008
Grove City Ohio
AuntieMistletoeDear~

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I ordered some Christmas items from traditions in thyme last year... I lost the link and couldnt think of the name of the place to save my self... Ive been looking every where because I wanted to order some other things this year....

Thank you again SOOOOO Much

HUGS

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
AuntieMistletoeDear~

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... I ordered some Christmas items from traditions in thyme last year... I lost the link and couldnt think of the name of the place to save my self... Ive been looking every where because I wanted to order some other things this year....

Thank you again SOOOOO Much

HUGS

:hello: I'm glad I was helpful, that's great that it was a link you once had and lost. Hope you find some items that will bring you joy.

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Hobby Lobby also has a nice little selection. I am going over there in a few weeks and picking up a new tree skirts and the matching stockings for under our tree. I am considering doing a "primative" theme this year. Annette's penguin that she got me last year is gunna look great on the tree, since it has gingham for the scarf.

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Thanks for that link, Auntie. That's a great site!

Reactions: 1 person

Shiny Brite

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Jan 8, 2009
Western, PA
Im not sure who is still looking for primitive decorations. But I make something that might fit the bill for some of you prim lovers out there. I ll post pics in the next day or so !:snowball:

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image