Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Shop Early for Thanksgiving
You will need to shop early for Thanksgiving this year. Word got out fast about early Christmas shopping but few know of the problems coming in shopping for Thanksgiving. Significant food shortages on traditional Thanksgiving items are already showing with Thanksgiving now about a month away. Major food distributors in the United States are scrambling …

Read more…

The post Shop Early for Thanksgiving appeared first on My Merry Christmas.

Continue reading on MyMerryChristmas.com

RachRon

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2010
Massachusetts
Been preparing a little at a time buying canned stuff like cranberry sauce but still worried about the turkeys . I usually see them by now and they are few and far between so far .Hoping that changes after Halloween

xmastidings

North Pole Resident
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2010
Connecticut
We started buying extra over the summer and so I think we’re good to go for awhile.

I was able to get my hands on a couple of butterballs for the freezer some weeks back. Glad I got them when I did!

Reactions: LadyLynn

KimB

North Pole's Auditor
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 19, 2019
DB Shores, Florida
I was able to get two turkey breasts and a ham from Organic Prairie. I need to stock up on tuna, sardines (yes, I love them) and canned beans.

Reactions: LadyLynn

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
So far stores here seem to be well stocked, noticed turkeys in the store a couple days ago that were not there last week. Over the past month I have been picking up extra groceries to tuck away for the holidays and any emergencies. I already have a turkey in the freezer but will most likely get another one in a few weeks. Grocery store is running a promotion, spend $300 over the course of several weeks and get a free turkey, I am already half way there.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image