Sleigh bells ringing in SLC, UT

SBellsRikki

Sleigh Bells & Mistletoe Podcast Host/Producer
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 8, 2020
Utah
Wow, I made it! I can't believe I'm finally here, THE online holiday playground. Hello to all my new Christmas friends. One way I honor the holiday spirit is by podcasting good tidings all year through. I cohost with a friend who's also a lover of the season, we make the perfect pair to cover "all things Christmas" in our episodes of SBMXmas (Sleigh Bells & Mistletoe Christmas podcast.) We're just coming up on our 1 yr mark & lovin' the journey. We've seen it bring joy to many at a time when spirits needed a little boost & a healthy distraction in these unusual times. Looking forward to getting to know everyone & celebrating the season along with you.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Reactions: SBellsRikki

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
::welcome

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Welcome!

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Welcome, Rikki -- and you're being far too shy.

The Sleigh Bell & Mistletoe Podcast is a joy. It can be found right here.

We're going to do what we can to make the podcast accessible to a lot more people.

We look forward to having Rikki and Mary join us for Christmas in July!

SBellsRikki

Sleigh Bells & Mistletoe Podcast Host/Producer
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
MMC Partner
Jun 8, 2020
Utah

We're going to do what we can to make the podcast accessible to a lot more people.

Thanks so much, Jeff. Now who's the shy one. You've been phenomenal. Looking forward to so much more time working with you & enjoying MMC.

Storeytime

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jan 1, 2007
Texas
www.texaselectricalservices.com
Welcome Rikki! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you and your podcast.

• Love

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

This is so awesome! @Jeff Westover Is this something that is available for download through iTunes to listen to on podcasts? I would LOVE this! If not, I can listen here as well. So exciting!

• Love

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Welcome to MMC, Rikki! Looking forward to your wonderful podcast and enjoying CIJ with you!

• Love

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
This is so awesome! @Jeff Westover Is this something that is available for download through iTunes to listen to on podcasts? I would LOVE this! If not, I can listen here as well. So exciting!

Oh, yes. All their episodes are available on the major platforms and via the links above. Each episode drops right into the forums here as well, so you'll be notified as they come out. I think Rikki is working on other details to help expand their reach. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you about what you enjoy from the podcast and perhaps what you might want to learn from them down the road.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Oh, yes. All their episodes are available on the major platforms and via the links above. Each episode drops right into the forums here as well, so you'll be notified as they come out. I think Rikki is working on other details to help expand their reach. I'm sure she'd love to hear from you about what you enjoy from the podcast and perhaps what you might want to learn from them down the road.

Awesome. I'll look them on my phone and download it. I love podcasts and like to listen on my way to and from work since I have 30 minute drive. That will be perfect!

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Awesome. I'll look them on my phone and download it. I love podcasts and like to listen on my way to and from work since I have 30 minute drive. That will be perfect!
I've told this to Rikki but I don't mind sharing with you and others: one of the things I love about this podcast is that it comes from women. The world of Christmas podcasting is dominated by men, and that's fine and all, but I find it really refreshing to hear a good one come from the ladies of Sleigh Bells and Mistletoe. We need more lady podcasters doing Christmas! I love their energy and enthusiams for the stuff they do. I look forward to working with them for a long, long time!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image