Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Nor'easter

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Jan 2, 2019
Vermont
Thanksgiving month (meaning November 1) has almost reached the First Quarter Pole! Or as I also like to call it Halfway to Halftime(think about that a minute) That's really great early progress for one of the best days of the year. I look forward to counting down to the big day with you all!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Thanksgiving month (meaning November 1) has almost reached the First Quarter Pole! Or as I also like to call it Halfway to Halftime(think about that a minute) That's really great early progress for one of the best days of the year. I look forward to counting down to the big day with you all!
Welcome aboard Nor'Easter! And you're right. The way these weeks and months move we'll be smelling turkey again sooner than we realize.

Reactions: SnowflakeMom

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 305 DAYS

Happy Football-less Sunday! We're now here into the last weekend day of January! That's some progress. And we are definitely right smack in the middle of winter. And look at our Thanksgiving Countdown! Just look at it. 305 days! Nice. We are on the EVE of the 28th also. That means tomorrow is a big milestone here. It will be the 2nd month down and 10 to go till Thanksgiving Day which falls on the 28th of November this year. Unreal. That's like 1/6th of the way there already. But that's tomorrow. Let's focus on today as there is no rushing through this countdown. And today we have Sunday. We have a good Sunday I hope with dreams and thoughts of all the good things us Thanksgiving fans love. Yummy thoughts if you ask me! Have a great Final Weekend Day of January!​

Reactions: Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Not sure if anybody ever watches Macy Day reruns. Youtube has alot of them on thete to watch, I just saw one from '93. Why does it seem like they were better produced back then.

Reactions: Edge612 and RachRon

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Not sure if anybody ever watches Macy Day reruns. Youtube has alot of them on thete to watch, I just saw one from '93. Why does it seem like they were better produced back then.
I'll be looking that up CW. I still have the parade from Thanksgiving 2018 on my DVR!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 304 DAYS

Happy Superbowl Week! We're in a big transition week and a big week for this thread. January will turn to February this week! And today? Well first our Countdown is at 304 days! Those 300s are running low aren't they? And of course, today is the 28th which means we are now 2 months down and 10 months to go till Thanksgiving Day! Unreal! Already we've gone through a full 2+ months in this countdown. So quickly too. It's been fun so far with lots of more fun to go. Just keep on thinking turkey thoughts. Maybe turkey for the Superbowl? Why not. For now, have a great start to your Superbowl Week realizing that 10 months from today is the most significant day of the entire year!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 303 DAYS

Good Morning January Jumpers! What we're jumping towards the end of January soon already? Yes we are. And today we "officially" begin our 3rd month towards Thanksgiving! Yes today is the 29th so we are beginning it today as we head towards another 28th eventually down the road. Today's Official Countdown brought to you by turkeys across the world is at 303 days! Just like that we're now only 3 days away from a huge milestone this Friday! And that would mean this coming weekend the count will drop into the...well you do the math. Save the suspense for the weekend! For now, all of us fans of all things that are traditional, good, full of turkey, football, stuffing, and the Macy's Parade want to try to have a good day today. Have a great Final Tuesday of January Thanksgiving fans!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 302 DAYS

Happy Next to Last Day of January! We are starting to wind down this 1st month of the year known as January as we have moved into our 3rd month of 12 rolling towards November 28th. And look at our count today as it has has dropped very close to that big milestone coming on Friday. Our Countdown now has 302 days left in it! That's a lot of days but not quite as big as when we started as 370. It's less enormous now but still huge. And that's good. Need lots of time to enjoy on the ride back to the Thanksgiving Season and Thanksgiving Day. Oh yeah and other than that just hoping that we can all march (just like in the Macy's Parade) towards that milestone on Friday and into the weekend. Have a great middle of the week on the next to last day of January!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 301 DAYS

Happy Last Day of January! Wow we are now in the final day of January. Already!? It feels like Thanksgiving wasn't that long ago. But look at our Countdown now sitting at 301 days and hanging only by a thread to the 300s! Tomorrow a BIG milestone. But let's also talk about the fact we are now 43 weeks till Thanksgiving here on this Thursday! That means we have gone through 10 weeks since Thanksgiving Day! It's been a heck of a 10 week ride here in the Thanksgiving Countdown hasn't it? And as cold as my hands are as a frozen turkey a few days before Thanksgiving on this cold bitter winter day I think we all feel the warmth of that oven cooking our turkey right now in our heads. Have a great Last Day of January!​

Reactions: RachRon

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
I thought the last couple of weeks seem to drag on but I am looking forward to February.

Reactions: Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 300 DAYS

Happy February MMC! Oh wow we are now into the 3rd month after the month of Thanksgiving! So quickly so soon! But look at today's countdown everyone. We started this fun and awesome journey at 370 days. And now look at us. Just look. 10 weeks later we sit at a milestone of 300 days till Thanksgiving! We have just knocked off the 1st 70 days in the Countdown. And now we're heading into the "2s" tomorrow! Isn't that awesome? I think so. It's a great feeling to make that kind of progress through this Countdown. Tons of time to go and many months but no rush here. I hope you all enjoy this 1st day of February and continue to stay warm with thoughts of dancing turkeys in your head. Have an awesome February 1st!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 299 DAYS

Happy Superbowl Weekend Thanksgiving Fans! And this is a big weekend in many ways for us here in the Thanksgiving Countdown Thread. First of all, look at the milestone we reached today: 299 days! "2"s look so awesome! It just sounds not as crazy far away now. Big step today. Also, it's the Superbowl Weekend and you know that we all realize Football is a BIG part of Thanksgiving. Well this weekend we'll see the end of a season. But that's ok because when football returns (training camp opens in July) we'll all be getting so much closer to Thanksgiving again. For now, it's Groundhogs Day. I hope we don't see 6 more weeks of winter but then again I just hope we get a real spring this year. Keep the faith up and be happy we're now in the "2"s part of our Countdown to our famous turkey day known as Thanksgiving. Have a great Superbowl Weekend!​

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Wow into the 200’s...just saying that seems so less far away!

Reactions: Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 298 DAYS

Happy Superbowl Sunday! Oh yeah we're now into a day that has a bit of a festive feel to it just like a real holiday does. Maybe not quite as festive as dare I say Thanksgiving but certainly a holiday in its own way. It's amazing and a great one. Speaking about amazing and great let's look at the countdown today standing at 298 days. The long trudge through the 200s continues. Imagine when we reach 200 how we will feel. That should happen in Mid-May! Wow For now here in early February just enjoy today. I wonder if anyone would prefer to have turkey and stuffing as their "Superbowl meal" over sandwiches, wings, chips and hot food? Interesting thought only a true Thanksgiving Fan could give serious thought to. Have a great Superbowl Sunday!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 297 DAYS

Good Post-Football Season! Yes it's over now and the New England Patriots are world champions. The one sport that mirrors our favorite time of year has ended. And of course, many of us think about Thanksgiving when we think about football season because that's the biggest regular season day of football during the year. And speaking of Thanksgiving (gee not a big surprise we talk about Thanksgiving here huh), our Countdown the first Post-Football day of the year is now at 297 days. Pretty good huh! I don't miss those 300s do you? Think about the fact we won't see those 300s again until Black Friday. Think about that. And with that said as much as we love Thanksgiving leftovers, enjoy those Superbowl leftovers and have a great gobble gobble Monday!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image