Thanksgiving 2019 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
THANKSGIVING 2019 COUNTDOWN
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 163 DAYS

Happy Inching Towards Summer! Oh yeah only 3 days remain in spring. We have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 163 days now. We keep on keeping on here in June. Feeling good? Almost want to strut like a turkey strutting its stuff across a road. Summer time is just about here. And I know that many of us will enjoy some vacations. Enjoy the warmth. Even enjoy the sweat. That will only make us crave Autumn more and more as we go through summer. Weather here has been nice on weekends which is nice. That's always a plus. In 10 days we'll reach another "28th" and then July 1 we will reach the 150 marker. That will be halfway from 200 to 100 and into the 2nd half of the year we will go. Amazing stuff here in the Thanksgiving Countdown. Stay tuned for more. Have a great Inching Towards Summer Day!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
It's going fast!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 162 DAYS

Happy Last Pines Day of Spring! We're moving along now only 2 days away from the official start of summer. Summer leads us into the early part of the Bers! And that leads us into Autumn. And that leads us into November and Thanksgiving Season! Wow that is pretty crazy isn't it? Everything connects somehow just like this Countdown to Thanksgiving does which is at 162 days. That's the same # as baseball games in a season. Our next milestone is indeed Friday when the first day of summer begins. And then we move towards our famous 28th of the month which will come in 9 days time. That's a lot of fun stuff to look forward to the rest of this month of June before we sail into the 2nd half of the calendar year. Crazy and awesome stuff. For now, I hope all you fans of turkey and stuffing are doing well. Take it easy today. Have a great Last Pines Day of Spring!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 161 DAYS

Happy Final Day of Spring! We better get right to it on the final day of this 2nd season of 3 to get back to Autumn and the season of Thanksgiving. We have 2 countdowns this morning because it's Thursday. Our first Countdown is at 161 days till Thanksgiving 2019. And the 2nd Countdown is the Weekly one we do every Thursday here which is at 23 weeks till Thanksgiving! Wow 23. We started at 53. Do the math. We have gone through 30 weeks since Thanksgiving! And only 23 to go which means we are well beyond halfway now. Scary isn't it? But oh so exciting here in the Countdown Thread. It's been a fun ride through spring with all of you. And now we all are moving forward towards that wonderful season of summer. That's the season that brings us back into the Bers and also right towards football season and the season of Autumn which of course is the Season of Thanksgiving. Talk about time getting short. Better hope summer crawls forward. That's what I'm hoping for. For now keep turkey thoughts. I hope you all enjoy your Final Day of Spring!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 160 DAYS

Happy Summer Arrives TGIF! We're into summer now folks. Officially. Today it begins. Summertime! I love it. I want to bask in it. And let's take a look and bask in our Thanksgiving Countdown this Fine Friday Morning! We stand at 160 days till Thanksgiving. That is now 40 days knocked off since we reached 200 and only 10 to go until we reach the 150 marker! Unreal. Just unreal. I have a suggestion for all of you to really take in these next 10 weeks of "Hardcore Summer" That takes us all the way up to the beginning of the Bers, kids going back to school and summer unofficially winding down. 10 Weeks. Let's enjoy every minute that we can. Once summer leaves we can't get it back. Just like when Thanksgiving left us but instead we counted forwards towards the next turkey and stuffing day in November. Yum. Have a great Summer Arrives TGIF!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 159 DAYS

Happy 1st Weekend of Summer! Look at us now officially into summer time. Is anything better than this? Not much is to me. But one thing is of course Autumn and the Bers. And of course, a highlight of that is Thanksgiving Day which is why we countdown all year long to it. Today's Countdown is at 159 days. We are dropping closer to that 150 day marker. In 6 days we'll reach our 7th "28th" with 5 to go after that. And in 9 days we will be at the 150 day marker. That's a fast move from 200 to 150 if you ask me. The weather here is perfect this weekend. And I hope it's nice where you are too. Might be a good weekend to have a little BBQ or just relax and enjoy the summer sun while closing your eyes and dreaming of turkeys coming in our future. That's what I love about summer is enjoying it while dreaming about the Autumn ahead of us. Great stuff. Have a great 1st Weekend of Summer Everyone!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 158 DAYS

Happy 2nd Half of Summer Weekend! We are enjoying a beautiful gorgeous weekend in my area. And it's great. The summer humidity and heat though is coming. And that's when we just need to turn up the a/c and the Thanksgiving Countdown to a much cooler time. The Countdown to Thanksgiving today is at 158 days. We continue to solidly move towards the 28th which is on Friday and then July 1 when we will start the 2nd half of the year and also we will reach the 150 day marker! Halfway from 200 to 100! That will be huge for sure. It's been an amazing time here in this countdown since Black Friday and I'm hoping that continues right up till November 28th when we wish each other a Happy Thanksgiving! Just pure awesomeness. Other than that I'd say enjoy the sun and the summer warmth. Autumn Days are still all ahead of us and that is a wonderful thing. I hope you all keep a good turkey thought in your head this summer. Have a great 2nd Half of Summer Weekend!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 157 DAYS

Happy Summery Week! I've got a 2 day work week and then off the rest of the week. But here in the Thanksgiving Thread I have a 7 day week. That's what I always have. Today our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 157 days. Wowzers. Look at us moving along now only 4 days away from our 7th "28th" and also only 1 week from the 150-marker. That's just crazy isn't it? I think it is and I'm a turkey-loving fan just like all of you are. Well the heat and humidity will start to crank up some this week so it's going to really feel like summer. And that just makes me want to enjoy it while dreaming about the Bers and Autumn ahead. Awesome times folks. This is a great sweet spot in the year we're in right now. Let's all enjoy it before it all goes too fast. Oh and pass the cranberry sauce will you? Have a great start to your Summery Week!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 156 DAYS

Happy Rudolph Day #6! We are now into the 6th Rudolph Day of the year and we are basically Halfway to Christmas. Who cares? This is the Thanksgiving Countdown Thread? Well if we're Halfway to Christmas that means we're way more than Halfway to Thanksgiving! Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 156 days this Tuesday Morning in late June. Where has June gone by the way? The "28th" celebration will happen this Friday as we reach our 7th one! Amazing. Then we'll start off July on Monday with the "150" day marker. That's another great milestone to achieve as we head into the 2nd half of the year. That's the half where the Bers, Halloween, Thanksgiving (of course) and Christmas all happen. That's where our dreams of turkey and stuffing become a reality. That 2nd half of the year. Awesome. Looking forward to it. Have a great Rudolph Day #6!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 155 DAYS

Happy Summer Vacations! I'm on vacation now. I'll be on and off it for the next month. And I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. I'm also going to prepare for the Bers in my head and anything I need to get ready for it. It's not that far away. What else isn't too far away? Well Thanksgiving isn't! Our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 155 days right now. Boom just like that we're 2 days away from our 7th "28th" and then we're only 5 days away from July 1 and the 150 day marker as we go into the 2nd half (and better half) of the year. Amazing stuff isn't it? We have done a heck of a job so far in this countdown. I hope everyone has enjoyed following it and I hope you continue to enjoy following it going forward through the majority of the summer and into the autumn. Turkey! That's our favorite word. Have a great Summer Vacations Day!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 154 DAYS

Happy End of School Year! It's finally over here. All the kids are out and free for summer. They definitely aren't counting down to the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year. But here in this thread we are counting down to something and that would be Thanksgiving Day 2019 which is on November 28th. Today's Countdown is at 154 days. Keeping on Keeping on towards the end of June and the "150" marker on the 1st day of July and the 2nd Half of the Year! Today though we find ourselves only a day from our next milestone which is the 7th "28th"! That's just awesome. That means only 5 to go after tomorrow. We will celebrate it here of course on Friday like we should. And we'll all do that with a little thought of the parade being on in our minds on a summer morning. That would be different wouldn't it? I'm glad Thanksgiving isn't in the summer though. It just feels right where it falls in late November. Have a great End of School Year!​

shrcpark

Christmas Decorator
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 15, 2018
I am looking forward to deep frying the turkey this year. The last time we deep fried a turkey, my children were little and they enjoyed watching the turkey bubble. It was good and I am looking forward to the cranberry sauce with stuffing and mashed potatoes. :)

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 153 DAYS

Happy Final Friday of First Half! We are rolling towards the end of the 1st half of the year. Oh and I forgot something yesterday! Where are my manners? It was THURSDAY! We should have had a weekly Countdown so let's get to that first. The Weekly Count to Thanksgiving (as of yesterday) was at 22 weeks! Double 2s! And today our Countdown to Thanksgiving is at 153 days. What else? Well there is something else. Actually something very important. Today is the 28th! We made it to our 7th one and now only 5 more to go till the BIG day on November 28. Awesome. Everything is awesome today. It's Friday. The sun is out. It's summer time. We're heading into the last weekend of June. And we're heading towards the 2nd half of the year which is THE HALF that has our favorite day Thanksgiving! Oh for the love of turkey and stuffing! Have a great Final Friday of First Half!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Countdown to Thanksgiving 2019: 152 DAYS

Happy Last Weekend of June! Can you believe the end of the 1st half of the year is here this weekend? I can't. Can you believe the Countdown to Thanksgiving has dropped to 152 days this Saturday morning? I can! Because I see it listed right above what I am typing right now. And our next milestone comes to us on Monday as the 150 day marker arrives along with the month of July along with the 2nd half of the year all at one time. Talk about a special day. But today is Saturday and we all need to enjoy our weekend first don't we? That's how I feel. That's probably how you feel. We have that in common just like our love for Thanksgiving and the month of November. Just awesome even typing those 2 words. It should be a good weekend. Let's enjoy it to close out the 1st half of 2019. Have a great Last Weekend of June!​

Lynn68

Santa's Sleigh Designer
MMC Lifer
Aug 29, 2011
Calgary, Canada
In Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving in October. I look forward to it every year because it means the leaves are turning colors and falling into lovely piles on the roadside and sidewalks. It means it's now sweater weather, and time for fall scented candles. It's time to bring out the flannel sheets. It means that Christmas is on it's way.canadian-thanksgiving.jpg

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image