Valentine's Day 2012

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Does anyone have any plans for Valentine's Day 2012? It doesn't have to be with your husband or wife, just do you have any plans. It can even be buying gifts for your animals! Just wanted to know what your plans were!

DH and I are going to a Italian restaurant here in our city that we usually only get to go alone, since for one it's very expensive and two, I like to have to take the kids to this one. Then, we're going to go to a movie. I haven't been to a movie since before I was pregnant with DS. That's been a while. I'm excited for that!

I bought the kids each a few gifts. EA will excited. DS really won't understand his gift, but he will like cuddling it. His puppy (Valentine's Day related). I still have to pick up something yet for Ella.

Reactions: 2 people

gabulldawg

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 29, 2010
Hill AFB,Ogden Utah
My plans so far are this....On the 14th I have been summoned to testify in a court case and I am soooooo nervous...I know I will be relieved after I get done,so I will be in the mood to celebrate for sure!!! 12 months of worrying about this will melt away I am sure! Last year was the first year me and Brandi were dating and we actually were not serious by then so this so this year I am will make reservations and a nice restaurant and get a sitter and just have a great night out,maybe go dancing afterwards too.

Last edited:

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
My plans so far are this....On the 14th I have been summoned to testify in a court case and I am soooooo nervous...I know I will be relieved after I get done,so I will be in the mood to celebrate for sure!!! 12 months of worrying about this will melt away I am sure! Last year was the first year me and Brandi were dating and we actually were not serious by then so this so this year I am will make reservations and a nice restaurant and get a sitter and just have a great night out,maybe go dancing afterwards too.

There were be more than a few reasons for you to celebrate this year. For one, the love of you and Brandi. You guys have made it a year now and are doing great! 2. The birth of Jordan and 3. That morning will be over! :-D

Good luck again! Will be thinking about you!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Our seniors lunch is on Valentines day this year so I will be there. I make the centerpieces every month for this.

That is so nice of you to volunteer your time like that! Have a great day!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image