Vintage Valentines

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
So awhile back my dad was doing some in home construction. His place is older and when he purchased a new fridge he had to widen the doorway. Anyhow when he started this project he found all sorts of cool things hidden in the walls. He came across these Vintage Valentines and sent them with my sister over the summer to give them to me. I hope to maybe do a small display this year if I have time. Will you decorate?
A6DBCC94-E1A4-4EDC-A0C4-584DA299ADE2.jpeg

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
So awhile back my dad was doing some in home construction. His place is older and when he purchased a new fridge he had to widen the doorway. Anyhow when he started this project he found all sorts of cool things hidden in the walls. He came across these Vintage Valentines and sent them with my sister over the summer to give them to me. I hope to maybe do a small display this year if I have time. Will you decorate?
View attachment 103877
I have half a dozen Valentines from the 1950s and I arranged them and put them in a frame a few years ago and every year when I display them, I get lots of positive reactions.

Reactions: Petronius

Petronius

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Member
Nov 25, 2018
Conneaut, Ohio
View attachment 103877
What a fabulous discovery!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image