Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2018

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

sugar142286, NovaMan and xmastidings like this.
  2. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

3 Minutes

3. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Well, I'll wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR right now, so I can concentrate on the pending transition.
    Thanks for a truly wonderful year!

4. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Merry Forums Member

countdown.gif

5. AuntieMistletoeDear

[​IMG]

HAPPY NEW YEAR! See you in the new thread!

Happy Birthday Burton Cummings! HaHa

[​IMG]

6. AuntieMistletoeDear

I turned back to the Canadian countdown.

7. AuntieMistletoeDear

See you in the new thread, Crown, Christmaswarlock, etc. -santa dance-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.