Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holiday

Holiday North Pole Resident MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

Have fun shopping!!!

2. Holiday

Merry Friday Crown!!

3. KimB

KimB Merry Forums Elf, 2nd Class Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Hope today is filled with all things good for MMC friends. 860b7ac819c0db7783a74d5a1a265d29.jpg

4. Martine

Martine Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Lifer Christmas Talk Alum

@Holiday everything is fine over here. Loki is Loki, all cuddly and crazy. Here he is in his new parka.
    BE4B0DB7-44C1-4D7C-AEB6-BA819BE7DBD9.jpeg

5. Holiday

SO stinkin cute!!! He looks cozy!!! ♥ Glad to hear all is well!!!

6. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Thanks, Holiday!! Enjoy your weekend, TGIF!!

So adorable!!

7. Dudley

Dudley Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Off work today. A trip to Hobby Lobby and Hallmark are on the agenda.

8. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Merry Friday!

9. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

I took today off and had all kind of plans, but Michelle ended up getting sick so all I did all day was take care of her. She's feeling much better now. I made her some lemon pepper wings for an early supper. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

10. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Seems to be a common theme around here lately. Feel better.

11. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

While that's great news; it appears she's being type-casted for Julie Andrews popular musical roles.

But if she continues to do such a great job; what a compliment to Julie Andrews it is.

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

We're getting along fine; just negotiating the roommate agreement.

I left the light on in the bathroom last night and asked him to go and turn it off since he was closer than I was. He didn't budge. I pointed out that he was getting off easy with this roommate arrangement and he said, "MEEEMAWWW!"

When I came home from work, he was doing the rubbing on the kitchen entry thing and I said, "You make it look like you missed me, but I know that you're after food and treats." And he licked his lips. I knew it.

HaHa.

13. AuntieMistletoeDear

Loki resembles my dog Raggs, but in a smaller more compact version.

14. AuntieMistletoeDear

Too bad you didn't get to enjoy your day off, but sometimes taking care of the people we care about can be fun too. It will at least earn bonus points because Santa is watching.

15. AuntieMistletoeDear

On of my co-workers sent me a quick clip of her youngest son (just turned 4) counting down in his Twelve Days of Vehicles as part of the Advent calendar and animal bingo game I gave him for Christmas. I love when they share with me the joy that was created through the gifts they received.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Holiday, Bradmac, sugar142286 and 7 others like this.
  16. Christmaswarlock

Christmaswarlock Merry Forums Elf, 1st Class Merry Forums Member

Evening MMC followers! Finally got everyone to bed that is sick in the house and I get to watch some Dr. Who in peace and quiet!

Bradmac, sugar142286, Rich and 5 others like this.
  17. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Love hearing about O'Malley and his antics. (Carl does, too!)

18. AuntieMistletoeDear

Hello weekend +e

Thank you miracle meds that helped me get a decent sleep. Only started the persistent coughing at 3:30 a.m. much better than the night before.

After the Van Houtte Butterscotch coffee, I'll get busy with my cards and gift wrapping while I listen to Christmas music.

I have some errands to run that I'll wait to accomplish until this afternoon when the temps warm up a bit. Right now it's -14 and won't reach -7 until the afternoon.

Wednesday will be the coldest day next week.

So far, Noir Noel the bat has lucked out; we've only had one day that dipped down to -20 with the windchill. It's usually colder than that this time of year.

If it wasn't for the problems that could arise from his feces, and O'Malley didn't object, I'd let him inside for the winter. I'm not afraid of bats; they're kind of cool with their wee fox faces.

I can't believe there are only 18 shopping days until Christmas. I'm finished mine, except I need a few more cookies/chocolates for the EMS teams.
    Keep a merry thought in your head! +k

Bradmac, Martine, sugar142286 and 4 others like this.
  19. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Awww, how cute!
    xx

20. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Everyone is doing well Holiday, thank you! My middle one will be moving out next month so I’m going to be an empty nester soon. I can’t believe it! Thankfully the girls are all close by so I get to see them often. And I have the fur babies to keep me busy. All four cats are as crazy as ever. Plus the dogs definitely keep me on my toes. Rocky turned two last month and he is still a handful. I think Miss Chloe is picking up some of his bad behavior lol. I’m happy to see you pop in here, you are greatly missed. I hope all is well with you!
    xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.