Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Prayers are being said for all that are feeling under the weather. I hope everyone gets well soon!
    xx

2. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Good Morning MMC ~
    Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!!
    xx

FC4556C0-5C3B-4AF9-AE6D-FC6CA0589724.gif

Martine, sugar142286, Rich and 2 others like this.
  3. Christmasstar

Christmasstar one Crazy Canadian ! MMC Lifer

Good Morning MMC !

very frozen morning here..
    [​IMG]
    our annual family Christmas party starts this afternoon at 2 pm...so much fun
    making some last-minute goodies for the potluck.
    I hope those not well feel better real soon.
    Have a great day !!!

4. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Happy Week Into December MMC! A cold morning here but the sun is out. And it should be a "nice" day (December-wise). No precipitation this weekend is expected. Perfect weather to go to the mall and do some more Christmas shopping. Have a great Week Into December Saturday!

5. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

I love taking care of her. She is the best part of "us". I still enjoyed my day, just not the way I thought I was going to. Tonight we'll go to our Christmas parade. Fun times!!!

6. Rich

Rich Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Good morning MMC!!!
    Mild day temperature wise today. High around 64F. Then tonight is the Christmas parade. I'm so excited to see the whole town lined up and down the streets and all the lit up floats. Have a blessed Saturday.

7. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Good First December Saturday Morning, Everybody!

Wow.
    After today we will have completed a FULL WEEK of December already.
    We are just racing along toward Christmas Day at a dizzying pace!

Just take a look at the count:
    Days to Christmas Day: 18 (Barely over 2 1/2 weeks left!)
    (How can we be so far along, already??)

Warmer yesterday with plenty of sun and no wind. (Scarcely a leaf down on my freshly-blown driveway!)
    Today has started off chilly and windy though, and our high may be a good 8-10 degrees cooler than yesterday was.
    Our opening temp here this AM is 45 degrees under sunny skies.

We are off to Logan's Trading Post this morning to get our annual poinsettia and possibly the tree. Lunch there at the Seaboard Cafe is always a treat to look forward to during the holidays!

Have a Sensational Saturday, Friends.
    Enjoy your Weekend!

8. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Merry Saturday!

9. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Merry Saturday!
    Today I am taking my daughter to the mall to find a dress for her dance next weekend. Then hopefully some relaxing! Hope you all have a great day!

10. sugar142286

sugar142286 North Pole's RN MMC Lifer

Wonderful! I'm glad they enjoyed themselves! I'm glad it did make you feel a lot better. Continued prayers for you, sugarmuffin!

11. Dudley

Dudley Santa Clausologist Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Good Morning, Happy Saturday and a Merry Christmas! SoCal weather is calling for another day of rain with the temps cresting at 64. There's a couple of college football games I wouldn't mind seeing if the schedule permits. The main "need" of today is going out and getting a new suit. There is a semi-formal wedding on January 4 that I will be attending. I will also be finalizing the Christmas menu today so I can start getting the ingredients next weekend.

This evening is the local Christmas parade. It's always 50-50 if we attend. With the rain in the forecast it will be doubtful if we venture out there.

Enjoy!

12. sugar142286

Hoping you feel better, Auntie and praying everything works out for the couple.

13. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Thanks Crown! Happy Week Into December!

HomemakinGirl and sugar142286 like this.
  14. sugar142286

Hope you continue to improve!

15. sugar142286

This is so cute!

16. sugar142286

Hope Michelle feels better soon!

17. sugar142286

Hope everyone feels better there!

18. sugar142286

Enjoy the party!

19. sugar142286

Enjoy the parade!

20. sugar142286

Good afternoon, everyone! Currently watching some Christmas movies and just flat out relaxing. It’s my normal weekend to work, but I worked last Saturday for someone else, so I have today off, then I’ll be back to work tomorrow. We’re babysitting my niece this evening, so that will be our plans! Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.