Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 85
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 61

Happy September Arrives! We have made it into The Bers folks. Our milestone is here. Let’s look above to confirm. We have 85 days to go until Thanksgiving & 61 days remaining until November. Our 3rd count? It’s gone folks. It’s disappeared. We are in THE BERS and that is our milestone today as September arrives we have reached the 1st of our 3 goals. It’s an incredible feeling to be here. I have to tell you it’s amazing. There’s not much else to say other than it feels great to have reached the point that we’ve wanted to reach for a long, long, long time. And here we are. Our next milestone is actually going to be in 11 days when we reach the “Final Fifty” to November. That will be another big milestone for sure. Nobody can beat that. I love it and so do all of you. But right now we’re just enjoying TODAY because being in The Bers you need to enjoy every single day that you possibly can. It’s about the moments in each day. That’s how you have to approach it and when you are in The Bers there are so many moments sometimes you can’t even keep up. It’s a crazy time but we have made it. I’m happy for it and I know all of you are s well. We still have 2 countdowns that are active so no worries. Have a great September Arrives.​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
This thread is going to be "Straight Fire" today! I'm SO, SO, Happy to be HOME. Back in The Bers, where I belong.

Life is good. Halloween Season, Bers, houses being decorated everywhere for Fall now. The only other vibe I will get that will be this strong is obviously the arrival of Christmas Season here in about 2 months!

WELCOME HOME!

cgmcav

Snowman Engineer
MMC Member
Jul 29, 2013
This thread is going to be "Straight Fire" today! I'm SO, SO, Happy to be HOME. Back in The Bers, where I belong.

Life is good. Halloween Season, Bers, houses being decorated everywhere for Fall now. The only other vibe I will get that will be this strong is obviously the arrival of Christmas Season here in about 2 months!

WELCOME HOME!
Welcome home indeed! Now on my second listen to Great Pumpkin Soundtrack. Even the weather is cooperating this morning.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Happy Bers-Day! I've got my September playlist going.

bers-2.jpg

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas

WELCOME HOME!
Caught the "straight fire" reference. Love it!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Oh my, oh my. The BERS. We're here!

I have been in the brightest of moods all day. My poor family is having to put up with my singing and dancing. Ah, whatever. They love the Bers too.

@Edge612 , you are absolutely right, buddy. We're home now, so let's make every day count!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
One day has passed and yet Thanksgiving seems SO much closer now that we are in September!!!

+n

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 84
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 60

Happy Sweet Spot September! Well here in this thread we try to enjoy every day as a sweet spot in some way, shape or form. And if you look above at the countdowns you’ll notice the following statistics: 84 days till Thanksgiving & 60 days till November. Our next milestone is coming up in 10 days which we certainly don’t want to rush towards since we’re in September now. But that milestone is a big one as the “Final Fifty” arrives towards November. That will be a monumental moment indeed. It’s one we’ve been waiting for a while for. And we’ve been enjoying the road very much. Being in September just feels amazing doesn’t it? I love it. It’s like everyone has a little extra spring in their step out there. But I’m sure some people don’t love September or even The Bers. I know they are not on this site or in this thread and that’s the way we want to keep it lol. But I’m glad we all here appreciate this time of the year as much as we do and look forward to enjoying it as much as we possibly can going forward. Have a great Sweet Spot September!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 84
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 60

Happy Sweet Spot September! Well here in this thread we try to enjoy every day as a sweet spot in some way, shape or form. And if you look above at the countdowns you’ll notice the following statistics: 84 days till Thanksgiving & 60 days till November. Our next milestone is coming up in 10 days which we certainly don’t want to rush towards since we’re in September now. But that milestone is a big one as the “Final Fifty” arrives towards November. That will be a monumental moment indeed. It’s one we’ve been waiting for a while for. And we’ve been enjoying the road very much. Being in September just feels amazing doesn’t it? I love it. It’s like everyone has a little extra spring in their step out there. But I’m sure some people don’t love September or even The Bers. I know they are not on this site or in this thread and that’s the way we want to keep it lol. But I’m glad we all here appreciate this time of the year as much as we do and look forward to enjoying it as much as we possibly can going forward. Have a great Sweet Spot September!​
I'm so glad those people don't seem to exist on this site. It's already "starting" on social media, and some of the other places I visit. And when I say "starting", I am referring to the people who are already complaining about Fall being here, and the fact that soon it will be Christmas.

We have grinches that work at my office, they are already starting to get going with the complaining. That's why every chance I get, I try and talk about how happy I am that it's September, that it's supposed to be chilly at night, or happy that I saw Halloween stuff in stores lol.

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I'm so glad those people don't seem to exist on this site. It's already "starting" on social media, and some of the other places I visit. And when I say "starting", I am referring to the people who are already complaining about Fall being here, and the fact that soon it will be Christmas.

We have grinches that work at my office, they are already starting to get going with the complaining. That's why every chance I get, I try and talk about how happy I am that it's September, that it's supposed to be chilly at night, or happy that I saw Halloween stuff in stores lol.
That's why I love MMC. No Grinches here. I also avoid all other social media like the plague.

I used to be really aggravated by the people who would tell me that I'm decorating "too early."

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image