Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
As part of our 20th Anniversary celebration we are going to share photos, videos, audio voice messages and other tidbits of fan appreciation we've received here at MMC.

You would be amazed at what has been sent in. But then again, it's Christmas -- you won't be amazed at all. After all, the power of the Christmas spirit is one we know all too well.

We think you'll get a kick out of these...and it may inspire you to maybe post your own someday.

So, watch this space for soon-to-be-revealed content that toots our own horn.

Jeff

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
These are cute and funny! Wonder what I could come up with ...

Reactions: 2 people

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I think it would be cool to see folks flash mymerrychristmas.com from different landmarks around the world. I've got a couple I've received over the years and we'll eventually get them posted. But my dream would be to make the Jumbotron at the World Series (Giants playing, of course)...and to get a photo of it.

Reactions: 3 people

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I think it would be cool to see folks flash mymerrychristmas.com from different landmarks around the world. I've got a couple I've received over the years and we'll eventually get them posted. But my dream would be to make the Jumbotron at the World Series (Giants playing, of course)...and to get a photo of it.

Or at the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree ... or Bronner's ... or Santa Claus, IN ... or the Macy's parade ...

Reactions: 3 people

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
As part of our 20th Anniversary celebration we are going to share photos, videos, audio voice messages and other tidbits of fan appreciation we've received here at MMC.

You would be amazed at what has been sent in. But then again, it's Christmas -- you won't be amazed at all. After all, the power of the Christmas spirit is one we know all too well.

We think you'll get a kick out of these...and it may inspire you to maybe post your own someday.

So, watch this space for soon-to-be-revealed content that toots our own horn.

Jeff
do you still need some stuff sent in for this?

Reactions: 2 people

swmrsc

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Jul 20, 2011
I will cover Taos, NM and Northern NM., direct from our Christmas Parade.

Reactions: 1 person

Head Elf

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Jul 8, 2007
N.E. Arizona
I'm going to Pikes Peak this summer and the North Pole in Colorado, MMC will be there!
:point:

Reactions: 1 person

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota

The starting rotation is going to have to pull it together quickly in order to make a third WS appearance in four years.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image