Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon!

I had several posts I was going to reply to but I've run out of time. Breaks are quick. :)
Off to finish my project. See you tomorrow!

Merry dreams!!
 
UGH! My fingers are crossed for no ticks! EVER! Lol :eek:
I hope to never have to see one embedded on her again, either.
I'm just glad my hubby was home and could help! May have been a challenge otherwise :(
 
Good afternoon!

I had several posts I was going to reply to but I've run out of time. Breaks are quick. :) Off to finish my project. See you tomorrow!

Merry dreams!!
Hope your day is going well! Enjoy the rest of your day & have a good evening! Happy Rudolph Day!
 
I hope to never have to see one embedded on her again, either.
I'm just glad my hubby was home and could help! May have been a challenge otherwise :(
I would have to get online to find out what to do if we ever found one! Or call our camping friends...they have had run ins with ticks at different camp grounds in the past. :eek:
 
Good afternoon!

I had several posts I was going to reply to but I've run out of time. Breaks are quick. :) Off to finish my project. See you tomorrow!

Merry dreams!!
Good Afternoon, M!
Hope you have a great rest of your Monday~
Have a merry night!
X
 
I would have to get online to find out what to do if we ever found one! Or call our camping friends...they have had run ins with ticks at different camp grounds in the past. :eek:
We had to go online, too. Watched a video.
You only get one chance, and I was worried about leaving the head in.
We bought a tick twister from the vet, and it worked well.
 
We had to go online, too. Watched a video.
You only get one chance, and I was worried about leaving the head in.
We bought a tick twister from the vet, and it worked well.
That made me shudder! Blah! :mad::eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot Detail

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Merry Forums Stats

Threads
100,684
Messages
1,526,386
Members
10,983
Latest member
Amenda

User Menu

Back
Top