Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday (aka Friday Eve) to all!
Chilly day here, for June---it MAY reach 70F today. (Festive Spirit, come on over, you'll feel right at home!) A stiff breeze makes it feel even chillier. The weekend sounds like it will be pretty nice, though!
 
Good morning Holiday!
I hope you have your concoction maker in time to take it to the lake.
Have a blessed day! :)
Thank you! Yes, it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow! It's THE ONLY THING in the shipment, so there better be a concoction maker at my door! :p
You have a blessed day too!
 
Happy Thursday (aka Friday Eve) to all!
Chilly day here, for June---it MAY reach 70F today. (Festive Spirit, come on over, you'll feel right at home!) A stiff breeze makes it feel even chillier. The weekend sounds like it will be pretty nice, though!
I actually woke up cold this morning...just wasn't expecting it to feel that chilly.
 
That stinks, not receiving your icy-drink maker because of some light-fingered employee somewhere! At least the merchant is making good and rushing you a new one free of charge. You'll have it in time for the weekend!
I agree! Thanks Merry! I'll bring it to the Pines next week! :D
 
It's a shame you guys live so far apart. I can't even imagine that! We all live within a few miles of each other. I hope he has a safe trip home!
He moved about 3 years ago out there. The rest of my siblings/family all live within 15 miles of each other. The good thing is when he does come it feels special and we enjoy our time together.
 
Happy Thursday (aka Friday Eve) to all!
Chilly day here, for June---it MAY reach 70F today. (Festive Spirit, come on over, you'll feel right at home!) A stiff breeze makes it feel even chillier. The weekend sounds like it will be pretty nice, though!
It has been "chilly" here the last 3 mornings & evenings!! I think we better enjoy this though (here) b/c Saturday is 93º! Whew!
Have a wonderful day Merry!
 
I am pleased to hear you have some ideas. I know how frustrating shopping can be!!! Bets of luck to day. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Thank you so much, have a great day Festive!
xx

Thank you ❤️
Xo

You're welcome Snowflake ~
Hope you have a wonderful day ♥
xo

Oh my! Good luck!! Must be a really fancy wedding! I've never been too a wedding where I needed a formal. (unless I was in the wedding of course) I would be in trouble if all our weddings required formals! (and broke!) LOL! Hope you find something soon! xx

Thanks again Holiday ~
The wedding is fancy schmancy, it's at a beautiful waterfront country club here on the island. Should be lots of fun!
Hope you have a great day!!!
 
Oooooh, that'll be great! Does it make frozen hot chocolate??
How about one of these??

Cookie Monster
6 Oreo-Style Cookies
3 oz. Heavy Cream
9 oz. Milk
3 tablespoons Vanilla Ice Cream
3/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Process
Fill ice reservoir with ice Pour ingredients in glass jar Concoct until smooth Pour into your favorite glasses and enjoy!

Or these:

Chocolate Mint Slide

3 oz. Vodka
3/4 cup Chocolate Ice Milk
1 1/2 oz. Crème de Menthe
3 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
3 oz. Nonfat Milk
Process
Fill ice reservoir with ice Pour ingredients in glass jar Concoct until smooth Pour into your favorite glasses and enjoy!

Or these:

ChocoNutterNana

1 1/2 Bananas
3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cup Chocolate Ice Cream
6 oz. Milk
Process
Fill ice reservoir with ice . Pour ingredients in glass jar . Concoct until smooth Pour into a glasses

That's as close as I can come w/ chocolate from their recipes, but I bet we can "concoct" our own. LOL :D
 
Thanks again Holiday ~
The wedding is fancy schmancy, it's at a beautiful waterfront country club here on the island. Should be lots of fun!
Hope you have a great day!!!
Sounds beautiful!!! Hope you have a great time! (I'm sure you will) :)
 
How about one of these??

Cookie Monster
6 Oreo-Style Cookies
3 oz. Heavy Cream
9 oz. Milk
3 tablespoons Vanilla Ice Cream
3/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Process
Fill ice reservoir with ice Pour ingredients in glass jar Concoct until smooth Pour into your favorite glasses and enjoy!

Or these:

Chocolate Mint Slide

3 oz. Vodka
3/4 cup Chocolate Ice Milk
1 1/2 oz. Crème de Menthe
3 tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
3 oz. Nonfat Milk
Process
Fill ice reservoir with ice Pour ingredients in glass jar Concoct until smooth Pour into your favorite glasses and enjoy!

Or these:

ChocoNutterNana

1 1/2 Bananas
3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
1 1/2 cup Chocolate Ice Cream
6 oz. Milk
Process
Fill ice reservoir with ice . Pour ingredients in glass jar . Concoct until smooth Pour into a glasses

That's as close as I can come w/ chocolate from their recipes, but I bet we can "concoct" our own. LOL :D
Oh, yeah! (Except for the banana one.)
 
Good morning everyone. Crown is out for today but should be back tomorrow. In his absence I shall post the count this morning. Let's look at the numbers today.

Days to the Season: 157
Days to Christmas Day: 199

And after yesterday's milestone of the #200 till Christmas Day it is an honor and a privilege to announce today for the first time in 2016 we have a DOUBLE "100s" count! Unreal. I will save the next milestone announcement for Crown on Friday.

I hope you all have a Thrilling Thursday everyone!
Thanks, Edge!
Have a merry day!
 
Good morning MMC! Happy Friday Eve!!
emo26.gif
emo14.gif


1st of all I need to apologize for not bringing the "concoction maker" to the pines last night. Apparently there is a store employee enjoying an icy drink out there somewhere! :mad: I rec'd my flip flops, but no drink maker! Grrrrr! Long story short, they are sending a new one UPS NDA free of charge, so I should have it tomorrow! Don't ever order a pair of flip flops with an expensive item! You get the flip flops, store employee gets your expensive item! ;) (I have never had this problem before, I'm sure it's an isolated thing, but darn I was so excited to get that thing yesterday!)

Anyway, hope you all have a Merry Thursday! :D


151704-Thursday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg
Happy Friday Eve, Holiday!
That is ridiculous! LOL!! :p
Happy to hear they are sending you one next day air, though!
Have a fabulous day! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot Detail

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Merry Forums Stats

Threads
100,679
Messages
1,526,002
Members
10,983
Latest member
Amenda

User Menu

Back
Top