Status
Not open for further replies.

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Morning MMC !!

going to be a nice day here with nice warm temps, hard to believe it is November 7th !
Off to work then my meeting this evening.
My competition cake has been covered in fondant and ready for decorations. I cannot find the picture I had printed out to go with it so may have to go and have another printed. (I must have a 5 x 7 picture of the fashion my cake is based on). I have only 10 days till have to take it in. I did take 3 days off before the competition so am not worried about time frame for getting it done.

In a few short days the Christmas season starts, how exciting is that !!!

Howdy Christmasstar. Glad to hear that the weather is helping you out this week. Always nice even in the winter to have a day or two when it warms up a bit. Hope you cake comes out the way you are planning and that it does well in the competition.
I'm taking time off this month too, but it will be the week of Thanksgiving. To prepare, decorated and yes... even to get some rest (maybe)...
Have a fantastic day.
Blessed Monday.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Monday morning! There is nothing like getting up on a Monday knowing you don't have to go into work for two weeks. It's going to be a gorgeous sunny day here with temperatures warming up. I plan on taking Loki out on long walks during my staycation, taking in the crisp Fall air. For now I'm just relaxing with him cuddling up next to me. Wishing everyone a great Monday to start the week!
Morning Martine. Two weeks huh? Nice and I'm sure you will find a lot of time to enjoy it. I will do a week before Thanksgiving and spend it relaxing a little, but with time to get things done.
Have a perfect start to your "Staycation".
Monday Morning Blessed.jpg

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Monday!
Hope every one had a great weekend.

We had a nice saturday. Even managed to clear out some unwanted clutter. It was Bonfire night so in the evening we went four our traditional walk around the neighbourhood and looked at the fireworks and a couple bonfires on the way. Work was hectic yesterday. I wanted to reward myself with a lazy day off today but I have started my deep cleaning while I have the time. I'd like to get the house all prepped this week so I can begin with some decorating on weekend. :)

Already one week into November! Wow!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
AutumnWinter-image.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
forgot to mention that I won an award from the YMCA for raising the most $ during our smile campaign to send kids off to camp this summer.

this is my boss Jess with me at the store when the YMCA gave me the award. I get a whole week aat kids camp !! Have not been to kids camp since I was, well a kid. LOL. I will most likely give it to my niece and let her go.
How incredibly cool is that? The size of the heart always exceeds the size of the gift.
Congratulations.

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good morning!
Happy Monday ~
It's going to be a nice day, sunny with a high of 53 degrees. Maggie is scheduled to have her echocardiogram today. They originally wanted me to drop her off in the morning and leave her there for the day The radiologist travels and they're never sure what time he'll show up. I didn't want to leave her there that long so they agreed to call me when the radiologist gets there and then I could bring her down and wait. I thought that was nice of them. So I'll be standing by waiting for the call, just working on my daily chores. That's about it for me. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great week ahead!

View attachment 33550
Really hope the exam goes well for little Maggie. Sending positive thoughts your way.

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning!
Happy Monday ~
It's going to be a nice day, sunny with a high of 53 degrees. Maggie is scheduled to have her echocardiogram today. They originally wanted me to drop her off in the morning and leave her there for the day The radiologist travels and they're never sure what time he'll show up. I didn't want to leave her there that long so they agreed to call me when the radiologist gets there and then I could bring her down and wait. I thought that was nice of them. So I'll be standing by waiting for the call, just working on my daily chores. That's about it for me. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great week ahead!

View attachment 33550
Hello again HMG. Temp here in Sioux Falls will be in the upper 60's (very nice). I have a lot of animals here to and can relate about letting them off for an unknown amount of time (even when it is just for grooming). I pray all goes well with the exam.
Happy Monday.jpg

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Merry Monday!
Hope every one had a great weekend.

We had a nice saturday. Even managed to clear out some unwanted clutter. It was Bonfire night so in the evening we went four our traditional walk around the neighbourhood and looked at the fireworks and a couple bonfires on the way. Work was hectic yesterday. I wanted to reward myself with a lazy day off today but I have started my deep cleaning while I have the time. I'd like to get the house all prepped this week so I can begin with some decorating on weekend. :)

Already one week into November! Wow!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
View attachment 33554
A nice tradition there, that walk around the neighbourhood. We'll do the same in December but to check out Christmas lights. I too am planning on doing some deep cleaning these next two weeks, before decorating at the end of the month. I never have time when I'm working, any day I have off I do basic chores and then just want to relax. Enjoy your day Festive!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Merry Monday everyone. Mondays are awful but November ones aren't the worst. Im getting that festive season feeling.
Greetings Tis and a Merry Monday to you. Hopefully the people on this site can bring some cheer into your Mondays and certainly being in a festive mood will go a long way.
Have a fun-filled week.
Garfield Monday.jpg

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
A nice tradition there, that walk around the neighbourhood. We'll do the same in December but to check out Christmas lights. I too am planning on doing some deep cleaning these next two weeks, before decorating at the end of the month. I never have time when I'm working, any day I have off I do basic chores and then just want to relax. Enjoy your day Festive!
Thank you Martine. Hope all is well with you. That is great you have a couple weeks off! It's an exciting time ! I can't wait to see people decorating the outside of their houses! Hope you get lots of relaxing time during your vacation!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Season Start/Special Post Week Friends and Ultimate Christmas Enthusiasts!

Yes, my dear Friends, we have arrived. Arrived at a REALLY BIG WEEK.
A week that will see us through the entirety of the Special Post Series and right on the the beginning of Christmas Season 2016!

There's a lot to look forward to, so let's get started with the daily data:
Days to the Season: 6 (LESS THAN ONE WEEK, now!!)
Days to Thanksgiving Day: 17 (UNDER 2 1/2 weeks!)
Days to Christmas Day: 48 (Now under 7 weeks off!)

And the Special Post Series?
Well, hold on to your reindeer reins, because that starts TOMORROW!!

The schedule:
November 08 (Day 5 before the Season) = Christmasstar
November 09 (Day 4 before the Season) = Binger
November 10 (Day 3 before the Season) = McGunny
November 11 (Day 2 before the Season) = DYHWI Hear
November 12 (Day 1 before the Season) = Brent

(This will be the most exciting week of our count, Folks. Don't - miss - it!!)

Still cool but really not too bad here for November. It has been dry and sunny with no significant wind.
Currently, we have started this long-awaited and much-coveted week at 47 degrees here in central North Carolina.

Have a Marvelous Monday and a Wildly Wonderful Week of Exciting Events, Everyone!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Season Start/Special Post Week Friends and Ultimate Christmas Enthusiasts!

Yes, my dear Friends, we have arrived. Arrived at a REALLY BIG WEEK.
A week that will see us through the entirety of the Special Post Series and right on the the beginning of Christmas Season 2016!

There's a lot to look forward to, so let's get started with the daily data:
Days to the Season: 6 (LESS THAN ONE WEEK, now!!)
Days to Thanksgiving Day: 17 (UNDER 2 1/2 weeks!)
Days to Christmas Day: 48 (Now under 7 weeks off!)

And the Special Post Series?
Well, hold on to your reindeer reins, because that starts TOMORROW!!

The schedule:
November 08 (Day 5 before the Season) = Christmasstar
November 09 (Day 4 before the Season) = Binger
November 10 (Day 3 before the Season) = McGunny
November 11 (Day 2 before the Season) = DYHWI Hear
November 12 (Day 1 before the Season) = Brent

(This will be the most exciting week of our count, Folks. Don't - miss - it!!)

Still cool but really not too bad here for November. It has been dry and sunny with no significant wind.
Currently, we have started this long-awaited and much-coveted week at 47 degrees here in central North Carolina.

Have a Marvelous Monday and a Wildly Wonderful Week of Exciting Events, Everyone!
Thanks Crown! A very exciting week indeed!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! Merry Monday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! The weather here was just crazy amazing!!! Saturday was a little cooler with lots of sunshine. Yesterday was almost 70º, lots of sunshine. We had a bonfire at our friends house & made chili over the fire. It sure cools off fast out there though. By 4:00'ish there was a major temperature change. Felt great sitting by the fire. Yesterday day seemed like such a nice long day with the time change, but the weekend sure did go fast! And here we are - Monday, Monday!

Gracie went with us to our friends yesterday - she had a blast. She was actually (shockingly) really good. ;) Slept like a rock last night. LOL!

Everyone have a Magnificent Monday!

FrostyKnowsBest

Reindeer Rocketeer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Oct 5, 2015
Michigan
www.mixcloud.com
Happy Monday all! I'm super tired even though I know I should be well rested with the time change and all. I hope you peeps are all having a great day!

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning MMC! Merry Monday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! The weather here was just crazy amazing!!! Saturday was a little cooler with lots of sunshine. Yesterday was almost 70º, lots of sunshine. We had a bonfire at our friends house & made chili over the fire. It sure cools off fast out there though. By 4:00'ish there was a major temperature change. Felt great sitting by the fire. Yesterday day seemed like such a nice long day with the time change, but the weekend sure did go fast! And here we are - Monday, Monday!

Gracie went with us to our friends yesterday - she had a blast. She was actually (shockingly) really good. ;) Slept like a rock last night. LOL!

Everyone have a Magnificent Monday!

Good morning Holiday. Sounds like your weekend went very well, let's hope that trend will continue into this new week. Weather here is about right, with a few above normal temps. But that is cool until outside decorations go up... lol
Enjoy the day, the week and especially the season.
Monday Sprinkles.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Happy Monday all! I'm super tired even though I know I should be well rested with the time change and all. I hope you peeps are all having a great day!
A very easy going Monday to you Frosty. My "super tired" day was yesterday and even though I have been up today since just about 2AM, I feel great (may need a short nap in the afternoon).
Take care and have an enjoyable day.
Peanuts Monday.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Hello again MMC. here is "one for the road". I hope and pray you are all doing well and the time ahead holds a lot of happiness for you.As for me... is is time to get off my backside and get started with the day's activities. Especially if I want the time to relax for the Monday Night Game. Have fun all...
monday_night_football.png

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Prayers continue for Gracie. Glad it came back clear. I know it will be a difficult couple months though. Hang in there! She is so lucky to have a momma like you ((((Hugs))))
Awe thanks!! :) (((Hugs))) back to you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image