2009 Christmas Card Exchange

camillicat

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Oct 21, 2008
New mexico, USA
Thank you for all the cards!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent Christmas cards to my humble abode this year. The kids and I have really enjoyed them. They are the one thing that really seems to be keeping our holiday spirits up.

We have had to cancel our Orphans Christmas this year. My husband got injured at work and subsequently has pnemonia. Not to mention that my in-laws who always help so much are either all down with H1N1 or packing to move 600 miles away on Christmas Day. It's has made things seem very bleak to our family. No money, no family, no nice dinner...etc, etc. However, your cards really brighten the day and every day we go to the mailbox with excitement written all over our faces. The neighbors ooooh and ahhhh with us, too!

I apologize to any who won't be getting cards from us this year, unless you don't mind if they are a little late. Workman's Comp here takes forever and we have had to really tighten our belts. Not to mention my work has been slow due to the holidays. We will catch up quickly once everything is rolling properly though, and I will more than gladly send them out as a "Christmas in July" type thing if you like. One more way to keep the Christmas spirit all year long!

We are all okay though as far as gifts for the kids and we have a turkey in the freezer. It's just our little family of 4 this year. How odd it seems. I am grateful I am a die-hard crafter, makes affording the holidays much easier! Even managed to get a box in the post to the Reservation full of blankets, slippers, potholders, mittens, rugs and beanies.

So, once again, thank you all so much! Your act of simply sending a small card has brightened our lives so very, very much and I am deeply touched and grateful. Isn't it silly that such a small thing brings such wondrous joy? I think it's fabulous! Thank you to all mymerrychristmas friends from near and VERY far, you are truly the joy of the holidays for me!

Merry Christmas! :rudolph:

Camillicat

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
camillicat- You can send mine out whenever. I know how it feels to have to tighten the belts up. I have been homeless and had nothing but myself to rely on. Sorry to hear hubby got injured. May he have a speedy recovery.

HoosierChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 8, 2007
I would like to thank everyone for the cards. I looked forward to going to the mail box to see if any cards came. I am looking forward to doing this again next year! We have never received so many Christmas cards in our life!

Thanks again and God bless! Merry Christmas!

Katet

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 13, 2009
Dothan, Alabama
www.cureington.com
Love my cards

WE have absolutly enjoyed out christmas cards....I sent to every person on the list so if you didn't recieve one from me..you're mail might have went astray...I did get one back that the address was bad...and that was J. Price in Churubusco In.....I and sorry you didn'r get it--if I would get the corrected address I will resend it!!! Christmas official was great here..now I'm working on next year...Holly Hugs, Katet
Kathie in Alabama
:tree:

Julie

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Ohio
Thank you everyone for all the lovely cards! After the family caught on to what was happening, they were just as anxious and excited for the mail to come as I was. =) Can't wait till next year already!!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image