2009 Ornament Exchange

gustyd

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 23, 2008
I received my ornaments from Mommytotwo! They were so very cute! I will be mailing mine out very soon.

My oldest daughter moved back home over the weekend unexpectedly. My house is in a mess. There are boxes and clothes everywhere. She has been living on her own for two years now. So she has collected a lot of stuff. Now to find a place to put it all is the problem. Oh well, I know we will survive this.

Thanks again to Mommytotwo!

Dianne (gustyd)

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
I received my ornaments from Mommytotwo! They were so very cute! I will be mailing mine out very soon.

My oldest daughter moved back home over the weekend unexpectedly. My house is in a mess. There are boxes and clothes everywhere. She has been living on her own for two years now. So she has collected a lot of stuff. Now to find a place to put it all is the problem. Oh well, I know we will survive this.

Thanks again to Mommytotwo!

Dianne (gustyd)

Glad you had received them Dianne. Happy holidays to you, and your family! :))

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
Yeah the deadline has passed to join the "official" trade.
Or maybe not...I would contact Jeff. Maybe he can pair someone that was registered for the exchange that haven't heard from their partner yet. With someone that would like to do it and is more likely to follow through with the plans. That's what happened to me last year and it worked out perfectly. cheesy

Sigga Maja

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 28, 2007
Iceland
I find this funny, my trading partner is my sister. Both of us are living in Iceland.
hehehe
Thanks
Sigga Maja

mommytotwo

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Oct 3, 2009
JCI. I had put up our Christmas tree over the weekend, so I am excited to receive my ornaments. :tree::hello::tree:

HoosierChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 8, 2007
According to UPS, Jeff should have received his ornament yesterday. I'm still waiting to hear from him.

HollyJells

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 7, 2006
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Got a response from Annette and actually have her's in on my Couch (where everything is piled up right now) and will be mailing it out either next week or the week after- not sure yet.

lmm8606

Santa Clausologist
MMC Member
Oct 13, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Dropped mine in the mail today! :)

Bears221

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Sep 29, 2009
I know its kinda too late, but I would love to join, is there a spare partner who would like to exchange w/me?

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image