So festive!My first time seeing the Big Guy in a mall!
Santa Claus visited by girls and boys at Billings Bridge Shopping Centre in Ottawa:
A little blurry, but it was a beautiful setup. I think it has been around for at least five or six years:
That is all I could get today. Billings Bridge is a neighbourhood mall in Ottawa. There are probably only about 60-80 stores.
So festive and welcoming! Beautiful, Crown!Signs.
While railing and lamp post decorations are usually my favorite, I also like sign decorations of this sort.
1) Elegant wreaths adorn a local subdivision sign.
2) Shopping center entrance sign invites visitors to enjoy the holidays within.
3) More wreaths at the entrance to another nice, local neighborhood.
Beautiful additions, Crown. I too love the plaid!4) I like the plaid background on this one.
(Sorry for the glare. I adjusted brightness and contrast the best I could to minimize it.)
5) Ticknors can also be counted on each year.
6) Garland border lends class to this display at Williams-Sonoma.
Thanks, Brent!Great photos, snowflake. So many nice things. I want them all!
Crown, those wreaths are classy as usual. I would love to have a brick home and one of those on the door. Oh, and those lights inside Crabtree?! Wow. My only real downfall thus far is that I haven't been to a decorated mall - outside of Billings Bridge. I am slipping at that this year. Hopefully I can at least get to one!