Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Friends, our Christmas photo thread has returned once again for another Holiday Season!

Yes, the time has come to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas Blossoms thread for the 13th consecutive year here at MMC.
It's time again to search for "Christmas Blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2019!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.

In seasons past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", and I'm pleased to report that my favorite little Christmas shop is not only back again at the mall but already fully open and in business!

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2019!

1) Ah! There it is. Open again in all it's Christmas glory!

2) Let's go in, shall we? Just inside the front entrance, we are already starting to get into the Christmas spirit!

3) Incredible shelf of varied Christmas ornaments is only a small sample of what the shop has to offer.

4) And what a nice store center piece!

I bought a nice little Christmas snow globe from the shop on opening day!

Coming up soon: Belks' Christmas section already in full swing, too!

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Crown, for debuting the Most Wonderful Thread of the year. The time has arrived for us to peak into every window in hopes to spot our Season as it blossoms into something beautiful for yet another year.

Let the magic begin! :)

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
JC Penny had a very small display started last Saturday.
View attachment 63343

Every time I see an old red truck with the tree in the back; I think of Christmas on the farm. We had to strap ours to the roof of the Volvo.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Friends, our Christmas photo thread has returned once again for another Holiday Season!

Yes, the time has come to launch our annual and highly anticipated Christmas Blossoms thread for the 13th consecutive year here at MMC.
It's time again to search for "Christmas Blossoms" -- visual signs that Christmas is coming and that we are entering and moving through Christmas Season 2019!

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to post any Christmas Season-related photos you, your family or friends have taken this year.

In seasons past, I have traditionally launched this thread with photos of "A Christmas To Remember", and I'm pleased to report that my favorite little Christmas shop is not only back again at the mall but already fully open and in business!

Enjoy (and please contribute to) the photo collection, so that we can really start getting into Christmas Season 2019!

1) Ah! There it is. Open again in all it's Christmas glory!

2) Let's go in, shall we? Just inside the front entrance, we are already starting to get into the Christmas spirit!

3) Incredible shelf of varied Christmas ornaments is only a small sample of what the shop has to offer.

4) And what a nice store center piece!

I bought a nice little Christmas snow globe from the shop on opening day!

Coming up soon: Belks' Christmas section already in full swing, too!

Alas the wait is over; thanks Crown.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
Here are a few photos I took a couple of weeks ago:

Real Canadian Superstore is getting into the spirit of the Season! ...These are from almost two weeks ago.

Wal-Mart is getting there:

brent

Charles Dickens' Editor
MMC Lifer
Santa's Elf
Sep 30, 2008
Ottawa
I'm hoping for more this weekend... not sure if I'll have the time though.

More Wal-Mart:

I think there are still a few more items that can be added to these shelves:

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image