Status
Not open for further replies.

trackrebel

candy cane hustla
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2008
Germany
sports.groups.yahoo.com
happy new years my beloved christmas crew....drank lots of strawberry-wine-sparkling-wine punch...danced with kandice and just relaxed....here´s to a great 2010

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:hello: Between the countdowns listed on the first page and the additional personal countdowns by members who visit here (i.e. Spring Training) and my own vacation plans already mapped out on my calendar for 2010, I have a feeling this year will fly by and Santa will be sliding down the chimney again in no time.

For others, the season isn't over yet, there are several members here who celebrate right up to the Epiphany before "grinching" (undecorating) their homes.

I know I'll be better prepared for Christmas 2010. Remind me I said that when I start whining about not being more ready. :rudolph:

JOHNOR

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 24, 2007
England
it's so lovely to see that nobody has taken their decorations down yet! (in my neighbourhood and my mother's neighbourhood) christmas spirit is still alive and well in my neck of the woods! cheesy

Christmasstar

one Crazy Canadian !
MMC Lifer
Nov 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada eh!
it's so lovely to see that nobody has taken their decorations down yet! (in my neighbourhood and my mother's neighbourhood) christmas spirit is still alive and well in my neck of the woods! cheesy

:? I just got done taking all of my stuff down and putting it away. This is something we do every year on new years day, just because it is the most practical time for us. (before everyone heads back to work and school)
The house looks so bare right now!

brittd19

Mrs. Claus' Executive Assistant
MMC Lifer
Oct 20, 2009
Canada
cheesyHappy New Years Everybody!!!!

I have a feeling that this year is going to FLY by...

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Well I managed to get my outside decorations down plus I went ahead and took my santas down. I also managed to do some more shopping this afternoon after my sister called and told me that wal-mart had went 75% off. I picked up another santa, alot of candles, and some gift bags for next year. That puts me at 17 new santas for the year. Well I am tired now that I got all 8 totes of santas back in the attic so I think that the rest of the night will be spent watching some football and enjoying the christmas tree one more night before it comes down. Goodnight everyone!!!!!!!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Wow we have started the countdown thread off with a bang this year. Almost 50 posts and there is still time left in the day.

Christmas-A-Holic

MMC Goodwill Ambassador
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Jun 21, 2009
Deep in the Heart of Texas!
:? I just got done taking all of my stuff down and putting it away. This is something we do every year on new years day, just because it is the most practical time for us. (before everyone heads back to work and school)
The house looks so bare right now!

It's the best day for us to get our outdoor decorations down when everyone is off work and have some help to get it all down. My tree is still up though! Maybe next weekend the tree will come down. I'm in no hurry tho!

B

ballcoach

Wow! At this furious pace, we will be over 15,000 posts at the end of the year. Hope everyone had a great day because mine was spectacular. My dear wife and I shopped til I dropped (and then she shopped some more). We ran across a great sell for men's clothing where it was about 75% off and I stocked up.

After she got some good bargains, we headed home to begin preparing for our trip tomorrow, which I am very excited about. Hopefully, there will be time to get on here in the morning before we leave, but if not, see everyone tomorrow night. Have a great Saturday.

Annette

Christmas Princess
MMC Lifer
Oct 2, 2007
Washington
All my decorations are still up. Not sure when I will take them down. I'm in no hurry really.

sprinkleshouse

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Dec 25, 2009
Northern Alabama
I feel like such a geek but I am sooooo excited to share the 2010 countdown with people who enjoy Christmas as much as I do! This year is gonna rock! Happy New Year everyone!

brittd19

MMC Lifer
Oct 20, 2009
Canada
My dad took down our outside lights:-(

YellowSnow

Elf Supervisor
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2007
Oklahoma City
I'll be taking down all 2009 decs tomorrow. I need to get everything done before the kids get back to school, basketball starts back up, work gets back to full-bore craziness, etc. If I don't get it done this weekend, I'm screwed...

YS

brittd19

MMC Lifer
Oct 20, 2009
Canada
A Guy I know left his christmas tree up all year long because he liked it that much..
Jeff... I am envious! I wish my parents would leave the decorations up longer=[

B

ballcoach

Well friends, it official, I'm crazy. It's 7:30 and the temp outside is 21 F (I think that is -6 C) and I am getting ready to go sit outside all day at a football game. Parking at this stadium is awful so we are arriving there around noon and the game doesn't start until 4:30. That wait will at least be warm sitting inside our vehicle. Excited as I can be about the game, just not the weather.

Minta

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Oct 10, 2004
South NJ
Good morning....sitting here enjoy my coffee!!!
Took down the tree and the inside decorations yesterday and will eiether take down the outside stuff later today ot tomorrow. It's cold and windy so I am not looking forward to it.

Going to do some shopping later...well at least browsing to see if we can find any deals for next Christmas!

Have a great day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image