Central Pa
Reactions: 5 people

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
I hardly believe what I heard---my supervisor says we're going to have a Christmas tree here at the office! I guess she asked about it and permission was given. Considering the creative types here it will probably turn into something unconventional, but I think it's great that we'll be having one at all. (The only tree since I've been here has been my tabletop tree made from wire hangers, tinsel, and a string of lights---and several people here look forward to seeing it each year.) I don't know when it's going up, but I hope to have a hand in it.

That is awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 7 people

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Yep! Right now, I am watching a Christmas movie on Lifetime Movie Network.

I'm watching Comfort & Joy, too!!

It's nice to have Christmas movies on in the background while I get some things done around the house!!

Reactions: 6 people

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I hardly believe what I heard---my supervisor says we're going to have a Christmas tree here at the office! I guess she asked about it and permission was given. Considering the creative types here it will probably turn into something unconventional, but I think it's great that we'll be having one at all. (The only tree since I've been here has been my tabletop tree made from wire hangers, tinsel, and a string of lights---and several people here look forward to seeing it each year.) I don't know when it's going up, but I hope to have a hand in it.

That's awesome!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

It's nice to have Christmas movies on in the background while I get some things done around the house!!

It is! It's nice to have so many different choice of movies/specials to chose from.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good afternoon, everyone! How are you doing today? I am well. Just sitting here, relaxing with all of you and watching some Christmas movies.

What is everyone's plans for the day? I am going to watch some Christmas movies while doing some cleaning and I am also going to make a chicken potpie for dinner. I have to work tonight yet, going in at 10. I will get home earlier then at 7, which is nice.

I hope you all are having a great day! Enjoy the rest of your day everyone! God Bless and keep smiling!

Reactions: 8 people

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

made582

MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Good afternoon, everyone! How are you doing today? I am well. Just sitting here, relaxing with all of you and watching some Christmas movies.

What is everyone's plans for the day? I am going to watch some Christmas movies while doing some cleaning and I am also going to make a chicken potpie for dinner. I have to work tonight yet, going in at 10. I will get home earlier then at 7, which is nice.

I hope you all are having a great day! Enjoy the rest of your day everyone! God Bless and keep smiling!

I'm going to watch Christmas movies and dream of that Chicken pot pie.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I'm going to watch Christmas movies and dream of that Chicken pot pie.

Come on over! There will be left overs. We still have some carrot cake left too! :)

made582

MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

Cool!!!! You'll have to try and sneak a picture of it for us!!!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

made582

MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Good morning - almost afternoon MMC! Happy Friday Eve! WOW it took me awhile to get caught up today! Lots of things to talk about!! :smile:

It's a sunny & WINDY/CHILLY day here! We got our walk in this morning but I was frigid til I got home!!! Time to permanently break out the cuddle duds!! I wasn't dressed warm enough for that wind!! Brrr! We changed our usual route & went back into our subdivision to hopefully block the wind, but it was too late - I was already cold! Lol! :cold:

Other than that - not much going on! I might try to work some more on my afghan at lunch! Tonight I have an "Origami Owl" party at a friends house. A lot of our friends will be there, so it should be fun! I mentioned earlier that our HS V-ball team is playing in state semi's this afternoon, so I'll be sure to listen to that (if I can break away from the Hallmark Channel for that long) Ha ha! That's about it for my day/night - well, besides work of course!

Hope you are all having a great day!!! Tomorrow is FRIDAY AND the 1st Special Post. Go Made, Go!!! Looking fwd to it!!!

:merry:

Enjoy your party and good luck to the Volleyball team!!!!

Talk about pressure!!!

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

How exciting!!!! I hope you get to help with it!!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Yep! Right now, I am watching a Christmas movie on Lifetime Movie Network.

Does LMN have Christmas on regularly now? Sounds great!

Have fun at your party tonight! Good luck to the girl's volleyball team!

Thank you Thank you!! :smile: I met the whole string of cars heading to the game when I went home for lunch. Seemed like 1000 cars! Lol!

Have fun at the origami owl party tonight!!

And stay warm!! ;)

Thanks! I think it will be fun! I get to another OO party next week at my sisters. I already ordered one in September for a gift. I'll be able to do the whole show by next week. HA!

Great find! Thanks for posting, Holiday!

Sure!

You lucky girls! I'll be turning Hallmark back on at 2:00! My boss' haven't said a word yet about Christmas being on in here every early morning & later afternoon. LOL!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Enjoy your party and good luck to the Volleyball team!!!!

Talk about pressure!!!

:lol: You'll do great I have no doubt!!!!

Thanks!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Does LMN have Christmas on regularly now? Sounds great!

I know regular Lifetime does, they have movies on in the evenings and on the weekends, just like Hallmark. As far as Lifetime Movie Network, as far as today, it is on all day. I just think it depends on the day. I think it is kind of like Hallmark Movie Channel.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Congrats on the new car. Sounds like a deal you couldn't pass up! The santa is such a bargain to!!

Thank you, it is our first brand new car purchase in 11 years, which is the car we will be keeping. We are trading in the one we bought used 7 years ago. We are sooo excited. Our salesman called earlier, they are searching for the color and the bells and whistles we want, (we usually go for the minimum in extras, we live by the rule the more toys, the more there is to break) we want in a 150 mile radius.

My wife is starting to get worried that my Christmas decorations, including my prized Santas, are going to take over the house...hmmmmmmm bigger house!!!!

Wait until I tell her I want the 5 foot tall Santa that is going to be on sale on Black Friday for $49.99, that's $80 off the original price. The black Friday sites are already showing scans of the ads.

cheesy

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors